2 stroke bike options?

I don't take meds for my ADD, and you don't know anything about me to get really personal, but good luck with that.

But not all riders ARE the same weight, making your argument flawed. For a smaller rider, a gebe would be more efficient. But for a larger rider, the lack of power necessary to pull that weight would make it less efficient, because efficiency isn't just measured in mileage or wear and tear, its also measured in power. And we can't debate on two riders of the same weight, because that's hypothetical, not real world. I don't debate hypotheticals and I never will. Now, whether your statement is fact or opinion, no one in this thread agrees with you so far. Furthest I've ridden is 100 miles in one day.
Wow, too easy, maybe think things through.You don't even understand how standards are qualified.You put an engine on a dyno to find it's peak, you don't "fudge" the numbers because of different sized people.There is a gross vehicle weight, in the way a car is tested.All ALL tested done in cars are done with the dummies, always the same weight, does that help, or are you still baffled?As to the personal thing, you are a trail of breadcrumbs all over the internet, you had a stupid tattoo, that after 10 years, you finally realized "was stupid", so what did you do, cover it with a bigger stupider tattoo (crappy reaper) probaly because you thought it made you look tough,... shall I go on?

Don't care what you think about my tattoos, and I don't care that you think I'm stupid. No matter how you criticize me personally, I'm still not going to agree with you and in fact, I can't think of a worse way for you to try to get me to agree with you. You have now absolutely solidified my complete refusal to agree with anything you have to say henceforth. You could say 2+2 equals 4, and I wouldn't agree. But I'm going to keep it to myself from now on. I'm just going to let you be you over there in your little corner or whatever you call it, and I'm going to just be me over here in my little corner. Whether you agree with that or not, I don't care.

Don't care what you think about my tattoos, and I don't care that you think I'm stupid. No matter how you criticize me personally, I'm still not going to agree with you and in fact, I can't think of a worse way for you to try to get me to agree with you. You have now absolutely solidified my complete refusal to agree with anything you have to say henceforth. You could say 2+2 equals 4, and I wouldn't agree. But I'm going to keep it to myself from now on. I'm just going to let you be you over there in your little corner or whatever you call it, and I'm going to just be me over here in my little corner. Whether you agree with that or not, I don't care.
And that's what you call, decisions based on emotion.To be clear, you said your first tattoo was stupid, I consider all tattoos stupid, but I didn't exactly "call" you stupid, you're doing a fine job of showing that yourself.I thought you said I couldn't know anything personal about you, I know LOTS.I wouldn't want you to agree with me for any reason, that up to you, I'm not arguing I was debating, you made it personal, I sent you a PM, even apologized, but whatever.You said, "I'm out" here and at the other site, yet back you come with an ill concieved clever quip.Lashing out, before thinking it out shows things about a person.I personally don't care if anyone ever buys another GEBE as I have nothing invested in selling them, and it means more parts for me when they finally (after thousands and thousands of miles) need replacing.

I'm interested to know what you had to say in your pm, but I did not receive it because you were on my ignore list. If you would like to send it again, perhaps a resolution can be reached.

No need, we're cool, I was just stating my opinion on the "looks" and facts, as to "efficiency".Take it easy.

Well I don't tend to take it very easy when people know things about me that I don't want them to know, especially when they claim to know "lots" of things about me, and I have not brought up personal info about them at all. So you may say we are cool, but right now I'm on the fence until we come to an agreement about certain things that need to be discussed privately. If we can't come to an agreement, I will leave things as they are.

Everyone has their own opinion of what setup they think is best for them, for different reasons. I think the setup I'm building is best for me because its as dependable as I need it to be, makes the amount of power necessary for someone my size to get around at a decent speed, and I'm building it to look the way I want, similar to a cafe/classic motorcycle. There are a lot of other styles that are nice, but this is the one that I like best. You chose your setup based on the fact that you believe it to be the most efficient, and feel there is sufficient data to back that opinion up. There is nothing wrong with either choice. But I will say this. Regardless of what type of engine you use, how much power it makes or how often/far you ride it, its still a bicycle with a motor attached and I will always recommend using the strongest frame one can find and afford. I'd rather go overkill than underkill any day, that's my philosophy and its the way I build and if someone asks me for advice, its how I'm going to give it. Some might agree, some might not. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter whether others agree with you or accept what you have to say. If you are convinced in your own mind, you should not care whether others agree with you or accept what you have to say. The fact that we both carried on this debate/argument for as long as we have shows that we both are passionate and care about our opinions and others acceptance of them. But I did not try to make you feel stupid nor did I bring up anything personal about you and even if I knew something about you I wouldn't being it up. Whether you think I should toughen up or not, you were pretty unfair towards me as was I towards you. But I didn't appreciate being called dim or fat, and I really didn't appreciate my tattoos being called stupid or crappy, and my tattoos and other personal info about me are completely irrelevant to the topic of motorbikes. I can at least say that most of what I said was related to motorbikes one way or another, besides the few jabs that I took at you. You rub me the wrong way. And being on the internet doesn't change the fact that we are still interacting with human beings, and a man's pride can get hurt. Just because I am overweight doesn't mean I have to accept being called fat, and just because I have ADD doesn't mean I have to accept being treated like I'm stupid. Maybe you might not care how people talk to you, but I do and that's my right because everyone should be treated fairly and with respect. The things you said to me, if we were face to face we'd be tussling. And that's not a threat, not me trying to say I'll whip you cause neither one of us knows one way or the other, its just to make a point that I don't tolerate that type of disrespect to my face. The only other person who called my tattoos stupid was my brother, to my face in my own house and I almost punched him in the mouth but he threatened to call the cops on me. You make it sound like I'm just a weak defenseless little turd who cries every time someone says boo. That is far from the case. I got called fat, stupid, ugly, nerd and all other kinds of names all growing up and the way I felt about it never changed. I was bullied and beat up by my own brother when I was young, and I mean beat up BAD. He set me on fire, tried to break my arm, made me fall 6 feet and land on my face, almost breaking my cheek bone, threw metal chairs at me, and called me fat and stupid all the time. So before you tell someone how to react to something, maybe stop and ask yourself how many times they heard it before or what else they might have been through. And I haven't said it yet, but I'm gonna say it now. Based on my interaction with you thus far, I think you're just like my brother.

Back