What are the best spoke wheels on the market?

GW's Motorized

Local time
8:49 AM
I want to get a high quality set of spoke wheels for my bike, but I don't want to build them myself. What are the best spoke wheels I can get for my bike?

Worksman or Gemini wheels. There is a new Down Hill mountain bike wheel out, with a lifetime warranty against breakage/bent wheels. Gimme a minute, lmao & I might remember the company. Lmao they are stupid priced thou.
They gotta be expensive if they are actually going to back up the warranty

Wow, that is a heavy price. I wasn't thinking they'd be that much.
I think they offer a couple different models 2. But keep in mind, they were not intended for motorbike use. So your warranty would be void if found out. Lmao but they dont need to know that, if a guy had to claim warranty.

What size wheels George Washington? Do you want a double wall rim? Do you want a steel, aluminum, alloy rim? Are you going to use rim brakes with them? What gauge spokes do you want? What material do you want for the spokes? Lil info goes along way, hint, hint!

What size wheels George Washington? Do you want a double wall rim? Do you want a steel, aluminum, alloy rim? Are you going to use rim brakes with them? What gauge spokes do you want? What material do you want for the spokes? Lil info goes along way, hint, hint!
26 inch, double wall preferably, material doesn't matter as long as it holds up to a motor, and yes on rim brakes.

Back