Trailer build

You should try some coroplast sometime. 6mm is best. It's super light weight.

I've built boats with it, it's pretty tough.
Maybe I should explain further, the trailer is covered in yellow coroplast, I had to special order from a local sign shop to match my phatmoto rover. The PVC is very strong if it is properly glued together. I used stainless hose clamps to bolt it to the steel frame. It is very sturdy.

That's the corrugated plastic, right? It is good stuff. Makes a nice inexpensive fence, build a fence framework and use that stuff as the panels with batons crossing . Nice look with the light passing through the translucent stuff. I may be thinking of templast, coroplast is the heavier stuff used for green houses and gazebos.
Never used it for any kind of structural projects yet, I would think it would work great if you had the right glue.
Yes very cool material. I prefer concrete fence for my house though. My other hobby.

Looks good nice match to your bike
Tail lights would look good on the back of your trailer
Maybe one or two blinking bicycle tail lights
Hi everyone,

Thought maybe some folks may want to see my trailer build. I started with the cheap $100.00 trailer on ebay. The spoke wheels that came with the trailer are grossly over rated for weight and I bent them on first ride. I upgraded to these wheels from amazon and the bearings need to be upgraded too. I also upgraded the axles using 5/8'' bolts and added regular tube tires for smoother ride. It works great.

Looks good nice match to your bike
Tail lights would look good on the back of your trailer
Maybe one or two blinking bicycle tail lights
I don't understand why all the cheapo lights I get all want to go out while riding. Maybe you know easy fix?, I'm all for easy.
Thanks.

I don't understand why all the cheapo lights I get all want to go out while riding. Maybe you know easy fix?, I'm all for easy.
Thanks.
Don't buy the $1.99 ones, upgrade to the $12.99 ones. That's been my experience. Read the reviews too. Talking tail lights here, head lights cost more for a good brand that shines well.

Back