New wheels, Check out the spokes.

robe

Local time
1:20 AM
I got these new wheels today and noticed the spokes are all threaded from the same side.
My question is should I turn every 2nd spoke over so they don't have to bend as they cross each other.
I'm thinking I should take the time time to do this. Any thoughts. Thanks.

Attachments

• WheelHub.jpg
    WheelHub.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 58
I got these new wheels today and noticed the spokes are all threaded from the same side.
My question is should I turn every 2nd spoke over so they don't have to bend as they cross each other.
I'm thinking I should take the time time to do this. Any thoughts. Thanks.
So glad I changed to mags...lol...Just one less time consuming thing to mess with...lol.

Just observation, if you switch spokes around one will have to cross over the other one either way, wasted effort. How many spokes on the rim? They were designed that way. I'd just trust it. Nice wheels, all laced just straight outwards.

Talk me into it to leave well enough alone. Thanks.
My observation is that they wouldn't have to bend over one another if one was on one side of the hub and one on the other. No point to worry about it.

I've been looking for a while to find some decent wheels that didn't break the bank.
These have 48 10 ga spokes. Hope they do the trick.

CDHPower wouldn't ship to Canada, they had a nice looking set for a good price, too bad.
So I found these, Amazon to the rescue again.

Watch out for that link, It will be something like amazon.ca rather then amazon.com...A Canadian Amazon link versus an American Amazon link...It will also be listing Canadian Dollars, not American Dollars.
I just want to lnow what they are called. I need better wheels that are black for my huffy

Back