New wheels, Check out the spokes.

Watch out for that link, It will be something like amazon.ca rather then amazon.com...A Canadian Amazon link versus an American Amazon link...It will also be listing Canadian Dollars, not American Dollars.
Who knows what would happen ordering from Amazon ca to Amazon com. I know I can do the other way around but I just get ground so hard on duties, shipment and exchange it is not worth it.
I'd be curious to see what happens.

Amazon USA

Here's that wheel in America. $80 what a fantastic price! I built that same wheel with 12ga spokes for my first bike and spent over $150. At the time I didn't even think to check Amazon. Shame on me. I'd get these in a heartbeat Gordy, they look to be bulletproof to me.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Amazon USA

Here's that wheel in America. $80 what a fantastic price! I built that same wheel with 12ga spokes for my first bike and spent over $150. At the time I didn't even think to check Amazon. Shame on me. I'd get these in a heartbeat Gordy, they look to be bulletproof to me.
The wheels I ordered for my Phantom bike are a bit cheaper and they seam really sturdy to me, so I'd rather go with them and give them a coat of matt black paint to match .y bike. I am also considering rebuilding my bike onto a hyper cruiser to make it better.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Amazon USA

So here's what happens. When I right click on your link and choose new tab it opens on Amazon ca and the price is 106.15 CDN.
When I right click and choose copy clean link open new tab paste and go I get 79.99 plus 51.14 shipping and import to Canada for a total of 131.13 USD x about 35% exchange is 149.00 CDN. Not great.

So now that there has been interest in these products, when I sign into look at this order, the new re-order price has gone up by 15.00.
The algo has picked this up and is grinding a few more points out of the buyers.

So here's what happens. When I right click on your link and choose new tab it opens on Amazon ca and the price is 106.15 CDN.
When I right click and choose copy clean link open new tab paste and go I get 79.99 plus 51.14 shipping and import to Canada for a total of 131.13 USD x about 35% exchange is 149.00 CDN. Not great.

So now that there has been interest in these products, when I sign into look at this order, the new re-order price has gone up by 15.00.
The algo has picked this up and is grinding a few more points out of the buyers.
Maybe you should start making spokes for Canadians then lol

I don't understand Robe. Go back to my post where it says Amazon USA .......put the pointer finger on it.......and left click. The price I see is $79.99

48 10 gage spokes, I don't think you have to worry about those wheels at all. Built like a tank, hubs look stout too.

Back