Trailer build

I don't go real fast hauling the trailer. Flipping a trailer around a corner is an eye opening experience.
I hooked up one of thoses kiddie trailers behind my minibike and packed my rc cars in it and drug it at 40mph I was scared that ways gonna flip over lol those wheels dont even have bearings they just snap in.

I hooked up one of thoses kiddie trailers behind my minibike and packed my rc cars in it and drug it at 40mph I was scared that ways gonna flip over lol those wheels dont even have bearings they just snap in.
Yes they snap in. Make sure they have washers on axle or they could come out. Those plastic wheels are not meant to go over walking speed. Oops.

MDF is called Medium Density Fiberboard. Paints and machines well, melts in moisture. Indoor use only. Get some 1/4 inch Luan ply (Philippine Mahogany) a type of cedar. Strong, cheap, readily available. Marine grade ply would be better but way more expensive.

You should try some coroplast sometime. 6mm is best. It's super light weight.

I've built boats with it, it's pretty tough.

You should try some coroplast sometime. 6mm is best. It's super light weight.

I've built boats with it, it's pretty tough.
That's the corrugated plastic, right? It is good stuff. Makes a nice inexpensive fence, build a fence framework and use that stuff as the panels with batons crossing . Nice look with the light passing through the translucent stuff. I may be thinking of templast, coroplast is the heavier stuff used for green houses and gazebos.
Never used it for any kind of structural projects yet, I would think it would work great if you had the right glue.

Back