New wheels, Check out the spokes.

48 10 gage spokes, I don't think you have to worry about those wheels at all. Built like a tank, hubs look stout too.
Thanks. They do seem solid. Just the way the spokes have to bend past each other bugs me. They will be more than strong enough for what I'm going to do. I'll post a mock up at some point.

On the Amazon thing. I have both .ca and .com accounts. Maybe that's why I get odd results sometimes.
I guess over the years I've bought a few nice SS fasteners on Jeff's boats. Lol.

Amazon can be a minefield if you're not careful. Clicking on the wrong thing can get you an order 4 months away from China. Auto renewal click will get you a year's worth of tires. Wrong click can get you an Amazon fresh order with way different rules about price delivery. Look out fo shoo for the Euro, Aussie or C monetary unit,

Amazon can be a minefield if you're not careful. Clicking on the wrong thing can get you an order 4 months away from China. Auto renewal click will get you a year's worth of tires. Wrong click can get you an Amazon fresh order with way different rules about price delivery. Look out fo shoo for the Euro, Aussie or C monetary unit,
Or a lifetime supply of feminine hygiene products.

Back