Shifter Kit - Another DELAY announcement

FREEWHEEL CRANK!!!
FREEWHEEL CRANK!!!

(sorry but this question has been asked many many times lol!!!!)

The crank freewheels. The chain always moves when the bike is in motion.

yeah, i'm a dope. i should have looked at both links !!

i need one of those free wheel cranks, i just thought up a real cool frame mount GP460 /jackshaft /shifter machine.

will the crank arrangement be available seperate from the rest or will i have to find it on my own ?

thanks,
steve

yeah, i'm a dope. i should have looked at both links !!

i need one of those free wheel cranks, i just thought up a real cool frame mount GP460 /jackshaft /shifter machine.

will the crank arrangement be available seperate from the rest or will i have to find it on my own ?

thanks,
steve

We've been tossing arround the idea of selling the free wheel cranks separate.....but we've been so fixated on getting the kit shipping, it's been on the back burner. Also, the fact that some were lost in shipping didn't help.

What is the fastest speed have you reach in MPH ?

First have you tried it ?

Last edited:
Welp, I plan on being one of the first people to order these kits, so as soon as I know I will let everyone know.

So far i have been 32mph on a HT on the stock setup. I have 7 gears on my schwinn so we'll see what it can do.

What is the fastest speed have you reach in MPH ?

First have you tried it ?

40mph with standard gear flat terrain with a 65 cc engine. 38 mph on rolling hills. 25 mph on a steep incline.

BUt the purpose of using gears isn't necessarily top ultimate speed.....it's time to top speed, or time to 35 mph or whatever.

on hills ah not really good sometime i cant climb on. so yeah the gearshaft is better.

:LOL:OK Folks - A big heavy box has arrived. Watch for the roll out email THIS Friday or Saturday. :eek::):cool:

Back