First Build Finished Just in Time For Winter...

Found this on Facebook for only $200 CAD Should I get it?
Screenshot_20240110_102307_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240110_102312_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20240110_102325_Facebook.jpg

Thats only 150 US id buy it, it looks beefy
Ya I figure it's a steal of a deal. Disc brakes, custom fuel tank, dual brake lever, sprocket already installed (looks like anodized cnc bracket holding it on) welded motor mount. Only thing I'm wondering is if there will be an issue with the chain rubbing on those fat tires

I think you can count on that being a problem that would need overcoming, possibly what prompted this seller to sell this bike.
Ya I noticed right aways the motor mount is centered in the frame. Probably needs to be off centered a bit for the chain to clear. Which for a welder shouldn't be a huge issue to fix

Oh wait that would mean rear engine mount would need to be custom than too 🤔

Ya I figure it's a steal of a deal. Disc brakes, custom fuel tank, dual brake lever, sprocket already installed (looks like anodized cnc bracket holding it on) welded motor mount. Only thing I'm wondering is if there will be an issue with the chain rubbing on those fat tires
You should get it, like, yesterday...lol

He is selling the whole show with a motor? Even just the frame without a motor seems like a deal for 200.

As Damien said there will be issues with motor fitment. Maybe a 4 stroker jack shaft setup would be easier to mount.

Like the 100cc setup I have could fit.

Back