Engine Trouble Two-Stroke Motor Suddenly No Idle

No, I didn't observe that. I do not know how to check engine compression and timing. And it's worth noting these engines naturally have no compression at all when first the spark plug needs to be installed.
Put your finger in the spark plug hole and turn the engine over, if it pushes air past your finger then you're okay.

No, I didn't observe that. I do not know how to check engine compression and timing. And it's worth noting these engines naturally have no compression at all when first the spark plug needs to be installed.
that's exactly what I just said I told you to check when the spark plug is in to see if there is a good amount of compression NO engine has compression without the spark plug in all you need to check compression is just to put the spark plug back in and turn the engine over and see if its a little hard to turn over and you hear the engine rotating.

that's exactly what I just said I told you to check when the spark plug is in to see if there is a good amount of compression NO engine has compression without the spark plug in all you need to check compression is just to put the spark plug back in and turn the engine over and see if its a little hard to turn over and you hear the engine rotating.
I can confirm that the engine is indeed harder to spin with a spark plug than without it, which is absolutely sufficient. Then why is there still no start?

No spark…

Try a new NGK spark plug

Be sure the engine wires are fully plugged into the connectors joining the cdi

Be sure all wires are not grounded to bike frame from a cut insulation or metal connector touching the frame.

Test magneto and cdi
Link below…

No spark…

Try a new NGK spark plug

Be sure the engine wires are fully plugged into the connectors joining the cdi

Be sure all wires are not grounded to bike frame from a cut insulation or metal connector touching the frame.

Test magneto and cdi
Link below…
I had already replaced the spark plug with the new one. I came up with one more question, what exactly will I have to do if one fails the tests you mentioned?

I had already replaced the spark plug with the new one. I came up with one more question, what exactly will I have to do if one fails the tests you mentioned?
No spark, confirm rotor is spinning and stator is gapped evenly, still no spark ohm it.

This is what I found "Stator test: blue wire to black wire 320-380 ohms.

CDI test: red multimeter probe in black CDI socket; black probe to end of spark plug wire or to the output screw in the CDI. Optimal reading: 6.9k ohms.”

If you don't have a meter than replace both the cdi and stator.

Also check the switch first by bypassing it.

You can just buy both but it’s better to buy an inexpensive multi meter and find the bad component.

A multi meter is easy to learn to use it and you’ll be able to test many things with it.

Harbor Freight has one for $3 and others can be found on eBay or Amazon for not much more.

I conducted the CDI test and got a precise reading of 6.96 Ω. My inexpensive multimeter says that the red wire has a resistance of 0-15 Ω relative to the black wire, instead of 320-380 Ω. Yet, there’s still no spark. Could it be possible that some cables on the loop are somehow broken or burnt?
No spark, confirm rotor is spinning and stator is gapped evenly, still no spark ohm it.

This is what I found "Stator test: blue wire to black wire 320-380 ohms.

CDI test: red multimeter probe in black CDI socket; black probe to end of spark plug wire or to the output screw in the CDI. Optimal reading: 6.9k ohms.”

If you don't have a meter than replace both the cdi and stator.

Also check the switch first by bypassing it.

Back