delete me if not allowed but

Commode also sounds like it is spelled to me 🤷 but I don’t know anyone who uses that word often. Latrine, urinal, sh*tter, crapper, John, the "loo", how many different words do we have for it lol.
Lets not forget the venerable "porcelain god" moniker usually used on the "morning after the night before" kneeling before the "throne" after the drinking binges of our youth...lol.

"Oh God, let me just live through this and I swear I'll never do it again, I promise"...lol...lol.

tenor.gif

Lets not forget the venerable "porcelain god" moniker usually used on the "morning after the night before" kneeling before the "throne" after the drinking binges of our youth...lol.

"Oh God, let me just live through this and I swear I'll never do it again, I promise"...lol...lol.
First time I did that...every time I heaved my grandmother whacked me in the a$$ with her broom...

These exact words kept running thru my mind..."Oh God, let me just live through this and I swear I'll never do it again, I promise"

First time you did that???...You mean your a repeat offender???...lol...You didn't learn from your first offense when you were hugging and praying to your own personal porcelain god???...lol...lol.
It took many, many, many tries to learn I just would never become an accomplished drunk.

Haven’t done that in 30+ years… stopped counting long ago and I’m better for it.

It took many, many, many tries to learn I just would never become an accomplished drunk.

Haven’t done that in 30+ years… stopped counting long ago and I’m better for it.
That's funny...lol.

I always used to call New Years Eve and St. Patricks Day "amateurs night out"...No "self respecting professional drunk" would ever go out on those nights just begging to get caught by cops. They stay home and get drunk instead...lol.

Just came from Walmart…
Guy in the parking lot was holding on the fender of a car as he was bent over puking hard and in between saying,” Oh my god!!”

He must have started the holiday celebration early.

I thought of this thread and it made me laugh.

Back