Fairly new Chinese 80cc not running at full potential with occasional starting issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If common sense is so common, how is it that more people don't have it???...lol...lol.
I most definitely have to agree with you on that one. I tend to like to think I'm a very intelligent person and have a lot of common sense and I miss a lot of common sense things sometimes. So I guess maybe it's not so common, you're right, lol.

And while I am running this "marathon", I am playing computer chess at the same time...lol.

Howzat for muti-tasking...lol...lol.
See, me and long distance running get along like oil and water. My genetics agree with this too, as I have a higher than average level of DNA that is traced to Neanderthal's, and one of those traits is being better at sprinting than long distance running. I fit that one REALLY well. for 250+lb guy I could keep up and even pass some of our receivers in football doing sprints. Where I got left in the dust was when we ran laps lol

Really? I thought you needed a.step stool to get you most of the way on, be careful.. 😆
NOPE, thats just really high up pickup trucks for me...lol...One of my friends at church even has one just for me to get into his truck.

A step stool to get in and a parachute for me to get out of it again...lol...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back