2 stroke motorized bike

sfritz97

Local time
11:45 AM
Hey how's it going I was hoping to get some advice on how to keep my gas tank from moving/tilting while I ride I tightened all the studs but not to right the issue I'm running into is my frame is tapered does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?
Thank you

Put nuts on the tank studs first, take plumbers strapping (the stuff with the holes) and fit it over the tube and on to the studs. Get it sitting nice. Make two more straps to go around the bottom of the tube and on the studs and nut it up. The front will be different that the back but you should get it tight without stressing the tank studs too much.

Put nuts on the tank studs first, take plumbers strapping (the stuff with the holes) and fit it over the tube and on to the studs. Get it sitting nice. Make two more straps to go around the bottom of the tube and on the studs and nut it up. The front will be different that the back but you should get it tight without stressing the tank studs too much.
I'm using some of that for the back studs because none of the mounts would work it only went on 1 studs and not the other one

Back