2 stroke 100cc not having much power

Gary Boy

Local time
5:04 AM
I got a 100cc 2-stroke bicycle engine kit and put it on my huffy beach cruiser it had to be going down hill to start by release of the clutch it started off fine the first day and then I rode it around the block a couple times then when taking it about a mile away I heard a clack in the engine and it shut off so I held the clutch and stoped. I tried to restart it and it wouldn't start up then I walked it home and started at the top of the hill it would start up and drive but wouldn't have much power unless I used my pedals to assist even that it still wouldn't go fast
At this time I realized I didn't mix the gasoline with any two stroke oil so I take the tank off and put 2 stroke mixed fuel and now it's been not having power still. Any suggestions to fix the problem. Could it be the CDI?

Details
Ktaxon 100cc Large Cylinder Head Cooling Model 2.8kw 6000r/Min Maximum Speed 50km/h Bicycle Modification Parts
Foot inertia start
Friction Disc Clutch, Left Operation With Automatic Positioning
I got a 100cc 2-stroke bicycle engine kit and put it on my huffy beach cruiser it had to be going down hill to start by release of the clutch it started off fine the first day and then I rode it around the block a couple times then when taking it about a mile away I heard a clack in the engine and it shut off so I held the clutch and stoped. I tried to restart it and it wouldn't start up then I walked it home and started at the top of the hill it would start up and drive but wouldn't have much power unless I used my pedals to assist even that it still wouldn't go fast
At this time I realized I didn't mix the gasoline with any two stroke oil so I take the tank off and put 2 stroke mixed fuel and now it's been not having power still. Any suggestions to fix the problem. Could it be the CDI?

Back