Is it possible to put a dirt bike engine into a schwinn stingray chopper?

I would have to get a very good deal on a very nice electric car to even consider it
Technological advances are constantly occurring. In 10 years or so an electric may be the more practical and affordable option. I can remember the flat screen TV costing over $5000. The digital watch costing nearly $40 in the 70's etc

Technological advances are constantly occurring. In 10 years or so an electric may be the more practical and affordable option. I can remember the flat screen TV costing over $5000. The digital watch costing nearly $40 in the 70's etc
Just because it will be cheaper doesn't mean I will want one. I don't like a digital watch, I prefer a good wind up pocket watch, which is more expensive than a digital watch lol.

Just because it will be cheaper doesn't mean I will want one. I don't like a digital watch, I prefer a good wind up pocket watch, which is more expensive than a digital watch lol.
The point is people now give digital watches away. When they first came out they were very expensive. Just like the flat screen replaced the vacuum tube tv. I have a friend who built a tiny home for 25 K. Now you can buy the same size Tesla tiny home for 10 K. It wasn't long ago that people either had to be on the phone or the internet they couldn't do both at the same time.

So in the future the electric vehicle might be the more practical and affordable choice.

Back