Using stock rear wheel while waiting on mags.

This was in the past day or so. I shall look it up. This got me wondering, are there certain common themes or mannerisms that people use?
Like on another website, they were mad about Office Space ('Did you get the memo?') or (Don't be a Menace to Society while Drinking your Gin and Juice in the Hood)

Cool and good to know. Reading is fundamental as diversity is our strength...I shall represent the geezer division.

Is that anything like, "Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink"...lol
Yes! A Wayan’s brothers movie that is a campy version of all hood movies. This movie couldn’t be made now in our current cultural climate. Parts were filmed at Occidental College in Eagle Rock. I met my wife there.

I wouldn't do that if I were you, did you not figure out that the rag joint is somewhat rubberised???...It needs to have some "give" to it in order to work properly...It needs to be able to flex in the drive direction...DO NOT overtighten, which is exactly what an impact is going to do, it will NOT have any flexibility or shock absorbtion capabilities that is required.

Did you actually Read page two of those instructions I posted for this proceedure???...lol...lol.

Once again, Reading is really fundamental Gordy...lol...lol.
I just read them, Thanx!

Back