Changing wheels to mags, need to get rear pedal chain sprocket

Make sure you do order the right size ( IS Rear 203mm-B ) just need one that all of brackets you need then.

NOW...im totally confused...i ordered two caliper to frame adapters already when i ordered the disk brake sets...1 for front caliper, 1 for rear caliper.
I ordered a spacer adapter for the space needed between the rear drive sprocket and the rear disk rotor.
i purposely ordered two, 203 mm rotors so i can use one of them as the rear rotor and keep one as a spare.

How and why on earth, do i now need to order at least three more adapters???...Just exactly what did i miss here???...I thought i really covered all the bases.

im now totally confused, not knowing what end is up...DAMIEN

2 adaptor for the calipers mounting one spacer for between the rotor and drive gear on rear Then one for making the 203mm work on rear .I hope you get it now

It’s all confusing I had to buy the one for 203mm rotor this bracket adaptor raises the caliper so it fits the bigger rotor. The size is important it’s listed on thread #41

I bought all of mine from amazon Damien any questions pm me and I’ll call you.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
OK...I was already in the Land of Confusion already just talking about all sorts of adapters, but THIS just happened at 8:30 PM MST.

I get the bikeberry delivery by FEDEX just now, 4 days earlier than promised...Thats the first WOW.

I open the box, (I had noticed that it had been opened and then resealed), and find, in perfect brand new condition, The two Mag Wheels i have ordered along with the rim liners...TERRIFIC, GREAT.

I then notice that on the rims, already installed, is not ONLY the 36 tooth sprocket that comes with it, but something else thats not advertised at all to be with this setup.

What was it you may ask???...How about a front 160 mm disk rotor as well as a 203 mm rear disk rotor, already installed along with 2 bags containing the front caliper for the 160 mm and a larger caliper for the 203 mm rotor...It even has the spacer in between the disk and sprocket already installed on the rim.

So for 120.00 plus the 12.00 or so dollars for shipping, total, that all came together, From Bikeberry???... just need the cables and lever to install it...its all there...Unbelievable.

I will of course, be comparing the quality of the brake system with the ones i ordered from Amazon, but im just not believing this stuff, you really cant make this stuff up...lol...DAMIEN

Last edited:
OK...I was already in the Land of Confusion already just talking about all sorts of adapters, but THIS just happened at 8:30 PM MST.

I get the bikeberry delivery by FEDEX just now, 4 days earlier than promised...Thats the first WOW.

I open the box, (I had noticed that it had been opened and then resealed), and find, in perfect brand new condition, The two Mag Wheels i have ordered along with the rim liners...TERRIFIC, GREAT.

I then notice that on the rims, already installed, is not ONLY the 36 tooth sprocket that comes with it, but something else thats not advertised at all to be with this setup.

What was it you may ask???...How about a front 160 mm disk rotor as well as a 203 mm rear disk rotor, already installed along with 2 bags containing the front caliper for the 160 mm and a larger caliper for the 203 mm rotor...It even has the spacer in between the disk and sprocket already installed on the rim.

So for 120.00 plus the 12.00 or so dollars for shipping, total, that all came together, From Bikeberry???... just need the cables and lever to install it...its all there...Unbelievable.

I will of course, be comparing the quality of the brake system with the ones i ordered from Amazon, but im just not believing this stuff, you really cant make this stuff up...lol...DAMIEN
That's dam awesome wish that would happen to me. Now however the lord was in your favor. Good now bike berry is trying to make a good impression to you. I bought something from them in April 2020 they gave me 10 % off and i got it 4or5 days shorter delivered.
Damien doing the happy dance!!

Last edited:
Back