BSBerry Three Spoke Mags back in stock- I took the bait

Yeah I ordered a bunch of small stuff at different times & it all showed up promptly, boy the bike a different story thou, a couple certified letters & they were seeing things my way. That cost me thou!
All those horror stories I hear, makes me glad I found the good vendors fast. Very few times have I been burned, an never for very much. Usually it's a test order, and not worth fighting over $20 bucks, when they are losing a spender. lol. Everyone at work and everyone here knows how much I blow on these engines and bikes. An it's enough to feed a family of 20 in china for the whole year, and still have enough to send all 18 kids to school, with lunch money.

All those horror stories I hear, makes me glad I found the good vendors fast. Very few times have I been burned, an never for very much. Usually it's a test order, and not worth fighting over $20 bucks, when they are losing a spender. lol. Everyone at work and everyone here knows how much I blow on these engines and bikes. An it's enough to feed a family of 20 in china for the whole year, and still have enough to send all 18 kids to school, with lunch money.
Lmfao on your reply😂🤣😂 But I took your advice & only buy CDH engines & engine related parts because of the customer service they provide. Top notch too.

Lmfao on your reply😂🤣😂 But I took your advice & only buy CDH engines & engine related parts because of the customer service they provide. Top notch too.
They've never let me down yet. I'm always happy to pass on info of where I got something I really like. Well except the rear sprockets I use on the right side. They are extremely rare, and when I see a cheap one, I buy it. The newer versions aren't as thick and cost 5 times as much. lol

So after I ordered the CDH mags that I have had the bad packaging / shipping and axle problems, the BSBerry 3 spoke mags came back in stock. So I took the bait and ordred them thinking I would eventually use them and put the CDH wheels on my next beach cruiser build I have waiting in the shop for strip and paint.

Well, just like all my other BSberry orders, they used terrible packaging and of course the FedEx gorillas took advantage of that and destroyed the mickey mouse boxing of the delicate wheels. (why don't they leave the discs off; you know they will get bent shipped with both wheels loose in a crappy single ply box). I had the package diverted to a fedex office store as I did not want to miss them at my office delivery address if they showed up after 5:00.

I met the truck as it was unloading and to my horror, the box was destroyed as I saw him take it off the truck. Of course, he said he knew nothing about the damage as he "did not load the truck". Why in the world does BSberry not use a stronger box (heavier and more shipping cost in their"free shipping"). So upon opening the box (what was left of it), the rear brake disc is bent out of shape. Of course I just contacted customer service and they will offer to send me a new disc for another wasted week of shipping and Labor to install it and voila! I have a damaged / repaired new set of wheels courtesy of BSBerry.

I have had very few if any damaged items from amazon in the past 10 years and 4 out of 5 from BS Berry have been damaged, missing items or flat out defective. And I am really not one of those people that everything goes wrong.... so I am two for two on Mag wheels being shipped in crappy boxes without decent packing from two different and for most folks reliable vendors.
I have order 6 cog Mags from Gaz.bikes and those cardboard boxes look in good shape compared to theirs it was Chinese cardboard that just crumbles in your hand that looks like US cardboard.

But, I'm not sure who's fault it was the axel from BBR snap after 32 days they will not replace it or the axel I was a lucky dog to find another axel in town, but it's not exact or bike shops sabotage it the thing I notice the other day is wobbling might cause a week or further damage.

One thing I should point out BBR will not accept another box back it must be their or no warranty. So until the warranty runs out take the box apart place them in a safe place where they won't be further damage.

I have order 6 cog Mags from Gaz.bikes and those cardboard boxes look in good shape compared to theirs it was Chinese cardboard that just crumbles in your hand that looks like US cardboard.

But, I'm not sure who's fault it was the axel from BBR snap after 32 days they will not replace it or the axel I was a lucky dog to find another axel in town, but it's not exact or bike shops sabotage it the thing I notice the other day is wobbling might cause a week or further damage.

One thing I should point out BBR will not accept another box back it must be their or no warranty. So until the warranty runs out take the box apart place them in a safe place where they won't be further damage.
Better yet, to keep from being scammed by bbr, don't shop bbr. Lol. Those guys are horrible!!! They rarely up hold their warranty and are over priced for the crap they sell. Lol.

I could not wipe my A!! with their packing material it was so thin! It went to the recycle bin for pickup today. Yes, I am done with them.

I could not wipe my A!! with their packing material it was so thin! It went to the recycle bin for pickup today. Yes, I am done with them.
I hope they come through with replacing mine. I still have the box intact, AND it has a giant hole in the side where the axle came through, with some clear packaging tape over the hole. HA! I am amazed only one wheel was damaged. I hope they make good on it.

I WILL, however, say the disc brake adapters they sell are spot on and very much worth the $13 they go on sale for. I will be using those in future builds if they are still a good deal.

Better yet, to keep from being scammed by bbr, don't shop bbr. Lol. Those guys are horrible!!! They rarely up hold their warranty and are over priced for the crap they sell. Lol.
They turn over every rock they can to see you don't get a warranty as if it is added all up and at the end of the year whoever screwed the most gets a percent bonus incentive .

I will close the thread by saying that after two weeks and me not standing down, they agreed to ship me a new brake disc..."subject to stock". Not shipped yet. Moral of the story has been stated here by many. Spend your money elsewhere. Might take more searching and a few more dollars, but worth the fact that you don't have to deal with those morons.

Back