BSBerry Three Spoke Mags back in stock- I took the bait

Gulp, I just ordered some last week. It looks like there is little probability that they will arrive unharmed…Has anyone received these rims unharmed? There will be pictures…
I've mentioned to many before that these mags with the brakes, rotors etc is the ONLY thing I buy from Bikeberry...I have had no problem with shipping damage, missing pieces etc so far though I know others have reported this, it has not been my personal experience with them.

But you could drive over to bikeberry very easily, they are located in "City of Industry" California...lol.

Jumping the gun..What is a good replacement axle and bearing kit?
I am using what came with the mags...STAR put in sealed bearings in the mag rims and even with my weight along with the weight of the bike, there still running strong during 3 years now.

Just be sure your street riding with mags, they were never intended for offroad usage...lol.

I am using what came with the mags...STAR put in sealed bearings in the mag rims and even with my weight along with the weight of the bike, there still running strong during 3 years now.

Just be sure your street riding with mags, they were never intended for offroad usage...lol.
Thanks, I might have made a ‘rush to judgement.’ Lol.

Back