Tuning and spark plugs

I like to use a old jug with the head bolted to the cylinder with a piston with a wood dowl and in the wrist pin hole glued emory cloth to the piston dome and I use a drill gun like a drill press to shape it.

I got this one this time I've had one like this too. I never used it either because the squish is weird and not symmetrical. That head from a new Zeda triple 40 cylinder replacement.
that's a weird looking combustion chamber....

Ah the swirl I was wonder what that was called I have limit knowledge of burn patterns and what they mean why it's doing that and how to correct the problem.

What I was actually think with the spark plug was the rear port is to low in comparison to the front transfers and not getting g short-circuiting but the opposite I don't remember what that's called but can be really bad if it get a chance to blow by into the transfers. I read about it once.

@Chainlube is that an unused head you have laying around? The mating surface being casted is so friggen bad lol
Made with real genuine Chinesium...lol...lol.

sg15SHU.png

16882631674962832137997245251413-jpg.194715

I run the gt5 head with the underside of 40% squish. It's done me well and several reworks. I think it's cracked now or getting a leak on one of the studs

Back