Bike Won't Start - New CDI, Magneto Coil, & Spark Plug Replaced/Installed, Still No Spark

What's your next brilliant suggestion? Let me guess – you're one who thinks pissing on a real bike checks for sparks. Really?
MY brilliant suggestion is that you install the killswitch. They exist for a reason. People have already learned that lesson, long ago... though to be fair you really seem like the type that needs to learn lessons the hard way so good luck to you, kid.

I'll never understand why people come asking for help and then completely ignore everyone's suggestions and insult those trying to help them. There were at least 3 posts on page 1 that are the perfect step #1.

The Killswitch is a safety component as well as a quality of life component.

Throttles can stick, you better hope to God that your brakes are good enough to stop you because in a panic situation your faculties aren't all there.
Plus, its not healthy for the engine to be lugged or choked to death every time you want to shut it off.

Maybe I’m gullible or too soft but..

I believe there’s 2 things going on here..
A language barrier and a high level of frustration coming from the engine problems.

The google language translator doesn’t always translate the exact meaning as it crosses over.
For that matter there isn’t always an exact translation.

And.. frustration about not getting from here promptly what’s needed to make it go.

We were all young once and ALL did or said boneheaded things. I’d still be willing to work at helping BK figure out the issue and get him rolling.
The OP wasn’t the first one to jab a pee comment and I didn’t make things any better by feeding in.

The mods do an excellent job of keeping things in line. Maybe things can get back to getting his engine to fire.
There’s nothing like the freedom of balancing on 2 wheels and have an engine pull you forward into the wind.

Maybe I’m gullible or too soft but..

I believe there’s 2 things going on here..
A language barrier and a high level of frustration coming from the engine problems.

The google language translator doesn’t always translate the exact meaning as it crosses over.
For that matter there isn’t always an exact translation.

And.. frustration about not getting from here promptly what’s needed to make it go.

We were all young once and ALL did or said boneheaded things. I’d still be willing to work at helping BK figure out the issue and get him rolling.
The OP wasn’t the first one to jab a pee comment and I didn’t make things any better by feeding in.

The mods do an excellent job of keeping things in line. Maybe things can get back to getting his engine to fire.
There’s nothing like the freedom of balancing on 2 wheels and have an engine pull you forward into the wind.
No, there is no language barrier. He already had multiple accounts, and then after he was banned he tried to make a new account with the name "Fuqueyuyes" aka F you guys. He was a troll, or at best an untreated mental illness using the internet to escape reality that has likely already been banned from here before in the past.

Smart normal people are polite and apologetic when there is a potential language barrier. They don't respond to "Hey you were rude to that person, don't do that." with the words he used. Period.

No, there is no language barrier. He already had multiple accounts, and then after he was banned he tried to make a new account with the name "Fuqueyuyes" aka F you guys. He was a troll, or at best an untreated mental illness using the internet to escape reality that has likely already been banned from here before in the past.

Smart normal people are polite and apologetic when there is a potential language barrier. They don't respond to "Hey you were rude to that person, don't do that." with the words he used. Period.
I didn’t know these things. Thanks for the heads up.

Back