Bike Won't Start - New CDI, Magneto Coil, & Spark Plug Replaced/Installed, Still No Spark

…really good if you pee a little bit.
I choked on my cola.

How exactly are you checking the spark? Spinning the engine with a drill or pedaling while trying to see the plug?

Reason I ask is because it can be difficult to see sometimes in bright day light while pedaling and looking down.

I don’t recommend sticking a finger in the boot.
I touch the plug boot to the engine.

I touch the plug boot to the engine.
Understand..but..first…

It’s easier to see if there’s spark if you put a good spark plug in the boot.

What I was asking above is how did you spin the engine?

Pedaling or drill?

Do you really think I'd install a useless part like a kill switch? I don't have one, got it?
No need to be rude like that to a person trying to help you. Most people have a kill switch, and it's a reasonable suggestion to make since he doesn't know what you have on your bike.

Got it?

Good.

Do you really think I'd install a useless part like a kill switch? I don't have one, got it?
I deleted one post you made because you were demeaning to another member, now this little bit of an attitude aimed towards another person trying to help you???

KNOCK IT OFF with your little "tude" problem before I knock it off for you, Got it?

As I like to tell people when they exhibit crappy behaviour.

"Don't give me your attitude, I've got one of my own"...Got IT?

See what that "Got it" sounds like???

Das Einstellungsproblem ist verbotten, jawhol???...Got IT?

If your doing OK by all by yourself and really do not need or want any help, then you are finding the right way to accomplish just that, just keep on acting like an A-hole towards others trying to help you, that will do it everytime.

No need to be rude like that to a person trying to help you. Most people have a kill switch, and it's a reasonable suggestion to make since he doesn't know what you have on your bike.

Got it?

Good.
What's your next brilliant suggestion? Let me guess – you're one who thinks pissing on a real bike checks for sparks. Really?

What's your next brilliant suggestion? Let me guess – you're one who thinks pissing on a real bike checks for sparks. Really?
My BRILLIANT SUGGESTION to you would be to stop with your garbage and :poop::poop::poop: right now...Now that you have decided to take on the two moderators of this forum what do you think will come of that???

What you do now will tell the both of us if you belong here at all with decent people or if one of us has to ban your membership here.

The only question will be which one of us gets to the ban button first in order to do the deed.

Why are you still hanging around here, causing trouble for everyone, when you haven't offered something useful yet? If you can't bring nothing constructive to the table, keep quiet then and mind your own business. We're truly here to help, not be bothered by your irrelevant chatter. Leave now before you get bothered.
And the above quote was a @Bary Kiddo message to me that I deleted...lol.

It seems to me that I need to clean up the :poop::poop::poop: once again as someone is having just a wee bit of a temper tantrum over NOT following the rules when not one, but two moderators have asked someone to be civil with others here in the forum...I now see the temper tantrum unfolding as usual...lol.

gooddog-fullofs**t.gif

Back