Schwinn Whizzer from Scratch

Can't wait to see the final product. I can tell it gonna be purdy. I have a blue version of that seat. I'm waiting for the perfect build to use it. I'm likely going to use it when I build a briggs flathead rat rod motor bike.

Can't wait to see the final product. I can tell it gonna be purdy. I have a blue version of that seat. I'm waiting for the perfect build to use it. I'm likely going to use it when I build a briggs flathead rat rod motor bike.
The blue is pretty, but this year only came out in black or red.

keep us posted when you're getting ready to start your.

Ray
s-l1600.jpg
Screenshot_20190524-221146.png

The blue is pretty, but this year only came out in black or red.

keep us posted when you're getting ready to start your.

Ray
View attachment 198587View attachment 198588
I like the black one. My build will likely be on a 70s cruiser frame(widely available and sturdy) with 24 inch fat bike tires and either a briggs 3, 4, or 5hp with a cvt. It will all be period correct parts as far as looks. I will likely have to fabricate the rear half of the bike so it fits the fat bike tires. I'm probably gonna start on it over the winter. Finding the 24" fat bike as a donor for a decent price is gonna be a bit of a challenge.

I like the black one. My build will likely be on a 70s cruiser frame(widely available and sturdy) with 24 inch fat bike tires and either a briggs 3, 4, or 5hp with a cvt. It will all be period correct parts as far as looks. I will likely have to fabricate the rear half of the bike so it fits the fat bike tires. I'm probably gonna start on it over the winter. Finding the 24" fat bike as a donor for a decent price is gonna be a bit of a challenge.
Sounds like a good project. Plus it's with 24" wheels. Nice!

Ray

Back