New motor

Local time
11:10 AM
Just put a new two stroke on my bicycle. Starts up just fine runs good no high idle nothing. However there is a little bit of oil leaking from the spark plug and only from the spark plug i have the oil fuel mixture at 16:1 because it is a new motor however it will run for about 100ft and stall out any ideas what this could be?

Yeah that is kind of what i was thinking i recently had to reinforce the frame because it snapped so i cant use my socket to tighten the spark plug i have to use a 21mm wrench but unfortunately that is the only size I don't have😅 so i had to order one but i was not sure if that is why it keeps stalling out.

I've only replaced mine after switching from brake in mix. I also replaced it recently because I replaced my carby and air filter, so I wanted to get an accurate reading
Yeah i just replaced the carb too because idk wth happened but i looked in my previous carb and the needle jet went through the bottom of the slide so needless to say there was no fuel getting to the motor😂

Yeah i just replaced the carb too because idk wth happened but i looked in my previous carb and the needle jet went through the bottom of the slide so needless to say there was no fuel getting to the motor😂
My float started sticking, and I had a spare carby and filter laying around, so I just replaced it and put the other on the shelf. I also swapped intake manifolds to the cdh c&c manifold

My float started sticking, and I had a spare carby and filter laying around, so I just replaced it and put the other on the shelf. I also swapped intake manifolds to the cdh c&c manifold
Yeah i actually had to make my own intake manifold because the way my bike frame is shaped the stock intake manifold does not fit on the motor so it's kind of off to the right side not straight back.

Yeah i actually had to make my own intake manifold because the way my bike frame is shaped the stock intake manifold does not fit on the motor so it's kind of off to the right side not straight back.
My engine had a stock short manifold, but I swapped it for the c&c just because it's pretty. It seems to flow a little bit better, I should have pulled the jug and port matched, but I didn't

Back