New Company EZM

the gearbox is virtually silent :cool:
all I can hear right now is the engine :cool:
it is vibration free, as well (after 3+ yrs on a happy time, this is really different for me!!!
I am still under 20 miles on mine, but, I am extremly happy with this set-up

I still need to bend the new exhaust a little for downtube clearance, so no pics yet :whistle:

your little beast all by itself

The loud exhaust is not from my bike, but from the Whizzer rider [Greg Green] taking the pictures.

hi Quenton
I almost hate to ask
but yes here I go anyway -- more asking
sure would be nice to have one of your up and coming videos
shot with no other sounds but your own
hey no offence to Greg Green there who got some nice long camera work in

just would like to hear your little beast all by itself

from watching the video -- it appears -- top speed is no problem

always nice to have no problem when we ride the motor bike

I am in the process of a 2 stroke build....and now I find this post! arrgh! looks like my current project will be for sale before you know it.HA!

This sounds like a great kit. 4 stroke is on my to do list anyway.

Hi daninthesand,

We have received many requests from Canada about our 4-stroke kit with the new drive system. We plan to share. Our west coast office has been working almost around the clock to supply special kits, bikes & accessories to our northern neighbors. In fact our CA state director will soon be installing a proto-type kit on a similar bicycle to my test bike for future evaluation in Canada.

Have fun,
Quenton

Hi Daniel,
We are designing an EZM system for a special use in Canada, but the stock EZM kit will be the same as the American version. When we first designed the EZM drive system we incorporated the ability to make changes quickly including alternate drive ratios. So when a request was received to slow down the top end, it took almost 2 minutes to make the changes needed to meet the desired end result.
One of the major advantages of making the drive system in the US is we can change it almost instantly, and don't have to wait for the "slow boat" to arrive with the parts needed.

Have fun,

Hi Quenton. Thanks for the info. So you are saying the only difference between the American version and the Canadain one is the different drive ratio?

Will the drive ratios be user adjustable and still be under warranty?

Daniel

Here is my proto-type [over 2100 miles] on the beach road in NC.
The loud exhaust is not from my bike, but from the Whizzer rider [Greg Green] taking the pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS1qMbTrXU4
Thanks Quenton for putting the video up on the site

That is the best motorized bike video i have ever seen....
Greg did a fantastic job on the camera work
and I can hear what the EZ motorbike sounds like at the start of the
movie and about half way through.....

Back