Be prepared for some steep price hikes.

Wyvern is right. Power and wealth are the driving force of mankind, and in the not so distant future there will be one final battle. But meanwhile back to the subject of this thread. Shipments from China to the west coast are not going to be effected by the middle east conflict. I would think east coast ports could be served via the Panama Canal. Too bad for our fellow motorbikers in Europe for they will definitely be caught up in all this.

It will still be more costly as shipping cost and insurance will be jacked up overall and the shortages will still be there as manufactured goods from China are being cut overall due to business cutbacks on Chinese goods due to price hikes as well as world trade establishing other countries and factories to supply goods instead.

and in the not so distant future there will be one final battle.
The northern and eastern "kings" are quite busy and active these days.

And just as a side note about China, China has more than 370 ships and submarines, up from the 340 ships they had in 2023, according to an annual report, opens new tab released by the Pentagon in October, making it numerically the largest navy in the world.

I am sure they are not building these war ships and submarines this fast just to enter the international yacht races and regatta's this year...lol.
And now it begins...China is telling Iran to reign in the guys in Yemen that they are supporting, to stop attacking shipping in the Red Sea on their way to the Suez Canal...I knew it wasn't gonna take them long to start getting fed up with their trade being effected in their already declining economy because of all this...lol.

Wyvern is right. Power and wealth are the driving force of mankind, and in the not so distant future there will be one final battle. But meanwhile back to the subject of this thread. Shipments from China to the west coast are not going to be effected by the middle east conflict. I would think east coast ports could be served via the Panama Canal. Too bad for our fellow motorbikers in Europe for they will definitely be caught up in all this.
Search for latest news about the Panama Canal, it's drying up and shipping is way down going through it.

Back