New Company EZM

Quenton, you're a gentleman.

Rest assured I'm apprised of that which you speak.
I'm a cyclist who has come to MBs, just not as young as I used to be :D but I still like bikes light and nimble. My favorite MB is just a shade under 46 lbs and I would like it lighter.

I realize this thread is not about me and I sure didn't mean for my comments to swing it that way. I also realize from dealing in my own business you can't please everyone and if you try to you just might end up pleasing no one.

Best regards and I look forward to your future developments and success.

Last edited:
Quenton, just a hypothetical question. If someone ran across an NE Whizzer, 24" or 26", with a blown engine, would your EZM motor and drive system work on it? I'm thinking of the VIN # on the Whizzer and the ability to make it street legal in my state.

Randy

I'm currently working on one (2005 NE-5 frame), and if I'm not mistaken that is what Quenton is running his EZM on...

Hi Ren,

Consider this........
If I installed a Corvette motor in a 1950 Ford, it would still be registered as a 1950 Ford. I know this to be true because as a teenager I did just that. So if you had a Whizzer and put a different motor it could still be registered as a Whizzer. As Rif mentioned my EZ motor kit is in fact installed on a 2001 Whizzer "rolling chassis" I purchased on EBay about 4 years ago.

Please contact me via phone for more information and Whizzer upgrade parts on the way to my stock room.

Have fun,

That's a good question Ren. I live in Pa. where it is very hard to get a bike with an engine that you build legal. I've researched many options. Best bet for me would be to get a vin tag off a 99 to 2008 Whizzer & instal the proto type kit in it & register it as a Whizzer. I might also get it titled in another state & transfer it into Pa.
By the way I put the engine mount in my bike today for the proto type & am ready for the next step. Can't wait.
Jay

EZ motor kit on a Whizzer

Thanks for the info guys. Something I will put at the top of my list, to many projects (honey do's?) right now.
On another note, Quenton, did you ever get any one way bearings for the Whizzer auto clutch? Still would like to have one for my extra hub.

Randy

Hi Everyone,

I must take time to thank all the dealers & state directors for testing & suggesting changes for EZM. What a great way to build the best motorbike kit available. There is no way we could test & improve our product as well or as fast without your help. Some of your ideas are just stellar, and makes me wonder why no one considered your input before. I am so excited that so many have helped, and I assure you it is well received at EZM.

Once again THANKS,

Quenton:
Very good,somethings wrong though cos i can't hear any wierd noises coming from the gearbox. ;)

BTW....speaking of gearbox's do u have any time-frame when they will be sold as a seperate unit,price?

Back