Dyno testing 'performance mods'

Ok I've read this whole thread can you maybe list what each part you have on and are testing, each dyno test and post what parts and tweaks are truly adding hp. It got a little confusing having to read 126 pages of this. Lol if not its ok.
It is likely confusing to read from the start. I thin WillitBoost plans to make a separate thread with a summary after he has tested enough parts.

Nice im watching your free mods video and just removing the air filter gives half a hp. Wow. makes sense less restrictive air flow. I seen you made an air filter what was the consensus on that?

Nice im watching your free mods video and just removing the air filter gives half a hp. Wow. makes sense less restrictive air flow. I seen you made an air filter what was the consensus on that?
Anything that improves the airflow in and out of the engine will help improve power. I'd recommend running some/any kind of filter or airbox to keep dirt out. You can even modify your stock filter/airbox by drilling holes. It all helps
I've seen people put a sock or panty hose. Lol. Maybe I'll just drill out some holes so the filters still there.

After a short break thanks to finally catching Covid i'm back! I've got my 66cc mounted to a new frame, my new crank seals arrived and once the rains stop we'll get to testing some ignition timing - from rotating the stock magnet as far advanced or retarded it'll go on the shaft, then grinding the key a little to get more movement, then I'll fit that fully programmable CDI that I got from aliexpress ($80 isn't too bad for what it can do!) and see if it's worth it.

Now i've got two bike frames, I also want to dyno both bikes at the same time to see what the numbers show. I'm guessing the torque numbers will add, my brother thinks they'll add until the weaker engine drags the stronger one down. FB experts say it'll only show the curve of the strongest engine. What do you think?

Back