Need help with finding laws about mb in Sweden

FelekSta

Local time
3:06 PM
So I'm 15 live in EU (Sweden), i could make moped driving license but it's too expensive for me.
So anybody could help me find if they are legal/illegal or any loopholes I could use if I get stopped by cops?

2 Things I been able to find:

-mopeds can be max 50cc and can't go faster than 45kmh (30mph)

-ebikes can't have motor that is over 250w and go faster than 25kmh (16,6mph)

How much does the moped license cost? After I get out of school today I can search up the laws around these bike and mopeds.

Would help to read Swedish. You young Sir, are probably the most qualified do do such a search.
Maybe try and save towards your MC/moped licence. Sounds like you will be needing it sooner or later.

Wasn't hard to find this:

well if Sweden is like OH,USA, since your only 15 you'd have to get a probationary license till you turn 16 then you can get your license and register your bike and display a license plate but since your under 18 you'd have to wear a helmet and have at least one rearview mirror. I don't have a MB but I do have a Honda grom...total for me for probationary licence and register was less that 100$ so a moped license should be close to the same... Not sure how much it is to get a normal Moped license when you turn 16 though.

well if Sweden is like OH,USA, since your only 15 you'd have to get a probationary license till you turn 16 then you can get your license and register your bike and display a license plate but since your under 18 you'd have to wear a helmet and have at least one rearview mirror. I don't have a MB but I do have a Honda grom...total for me for probationary licence and register was less that 100$ so a moped license should be close to the same... Not sure how much it is to get a normal Moped license when you turn 16 though.
In Sweden you need to be 15 to get moped license (50cc, 30mph), it's 500-700usd + registration wich idk how much, when you turn 16 you can get A1 (125cc) license for 1200-1600usd, so you can see why I wouldn't ever buy moped license but maybe I will try to find job so I can get 125cc dirt bike, you can get paid up to 20usd (normally 10-15$) per hour but since I just moved here idrk how or what should do + I love working on these china dolls

How much does the moped license cost? After I get out of school today I can search up the laws around these bike and mopeds.
Well about mopeds you can find everything because basically 1/3 of 15y old have them or "epa traktor" but I can't find s*** about (combustion engine) motorized bicycles:/

Well about mopeds you can find everything because basically 1/3 of 15y old have them or "epa traktor" but I can't find s*** about (combustion engine) motorized bicycles:/
I can't find mutch either. Maybe you could talk to the local authorities and see what they think. The moped license may be your only option.

I can't find mutch either. Maybe you could talk to the local authorities and see what they think. The moped license may be your only option.
Kk but if they say I have to get license then hell nah I'm not wasting 700$ on it, even if they take my bike I will lose less lol

Back