Hi my brand new 100 seems to be seized but i havent even started it yet. First ride no kick over, just seized.

MRSHUTUPDIE

Local time
11:33 AM
edit: IT WAS JUST THE CHAIN BUNCHING UP!!
First ride, engine moved one stroke and seized. I cant believe this. I have had at least 4 bikes and never had one seize before i have even started it. I'm going to take it camping tomorrow and now i feel like raging out and punching a hole in the wall. The last thing I want to do is pull the head off it, or anything, as its brand new

Attachments

• photo_2023-12-14_17-46-37.jpg
    photo_2023-12-14_17-46-37.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 62
First ride, engine moved one stroke and seized. I cant believe this. I have had at least 4 bikes and never had one seize before i have even started it. I'm going to take it camping tomorrow and now i feel like raging out and punching a hole in the wall. The last thing I want to do is pull the head off it, or anything, as its brand new
Happened to me once too. So I shortened the chain (needed half link) and now it's perfect.

Reminds me of the saying, always check the fuses 1st when something electrical isn't working. Makes for a bad day when you check them after a couple hours of work and find 1 blown.

Bro this hobby takes ALOT of patience
....just be humble that's all it was....could ALWAYS BE WORSE.....Good luck bro😉🙏

Back