No clue what I'm doing... No start...I'm back and I need help to make it right.

It will be 6.4 ounces of CONVENTIONAL 2 stroke oil per one gallon of gas during the breakin period of 300 miles.

If your mixing 2 gallons at a time, then just double it to 12.8 ounces of oil per 2 gallons of gas or just go 13 ounces.

You also have to vigorously shake the gas can everytime before filling the tank so it is properly mixed
OK noted I'm gonna listen to everything I'm told so this thing will Rock at the end of it and be reliable for me to keep. I appreciate this and any help I can get and / or anymore advice you can give. She looks like a mess but she's my mess and I want to see her reach her potential.

Attachments

• 17069332124574355821193652934876.jpg
    17069332124574355821193652934876.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 31
OK noted I'm gonna listen to everything I'm told so this thing will Rick at the end of it and be reliable for me to keep. I appreciate this and any help I can get and / or anymore advice you can give. She looks like a mess but she's my mess and I want to see her reach her potential.
Also... When should I give her a rest while riding a mile or how far.

That sounds good enough at least to start with.

And always keep it to no more than half throttle during this time so as not to overheat things.
OK also I put another thread out but since we are here speaking on things where or how should I set this carberator up I'm clueless but want to learn how it works and the technical things like the jets and what nor but you have to speak in lamen terms cause it will shoot past the noggin. If you can help. Like where does the clip go on the pin or jet I'm guessing that is I usually put it 2 lines from the top.

OK also I put another thread out but since we are here speaking on things where or how should I set this carberator up I'm clueless but want to learn how it works and the technical things like the jets and what nor but you have to speak in lamen terms cause it will shoot past the noggin. If you can help. Like where does the clip go on the pin or jet I'm guessing that is I usually put it 2 lines from the top.
What is your elevation level of where you live?

This is what I'm using for 2 cycle oil

Attachments

• 17069341853101978860156562487051.jpg
    17069341853101978860156562487051.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 37
OK, Your elevation above sea level is around 1109 feet

I would start out with your C clip on the needle valve in the middle groove/notch of the needle...If it four strokes alot during breakin, don't worry about it, it will actually run cooler that way during breakin and will mean your running rich...These Phantoms like running pig rich during breakin.

this pic will show you which way is leaner or richer.

Slide Needle Grooves.JPG

I would start out with your C clip on the needle valve in the middle groove/notch of the needle...If it four strokes alot during breakin, don't worry about it, it will actually run cooler that way during breakin and will mean your running rich...These Phantoms like running pig rich during breakin.

View attachment 207139
So 2 notches from top... Or from what I'm looking at at present I might say.

View attachment 207139

Attachments

• 17069370742829051085205967824490.jpg
    17069370742829051085205967824490.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 35
Back