Finally

Soulfly

Local time
1:30 AM
Finally got my bike running briefly then the thoddle got stuck so I shut her down it was so cold I just put her up. Before I ride again I'm going to install a new headset in that bike I don't like the way it feels as is. I also ordered a to leg kickstand and thumb throddle I also ordered a high compression head from Gomax. I'll be glad when the snow melts so I cab ride.

Not sure it was so cold I just brought the bike inside. The reason I thought the throttle stake was because the twist handle felt funny so I wanted one anyway so Im switching it to a tumb throttle. As soon as I can get it back out I guess I'll find out it snowed over 5 inches here roads are covered so I've got to wait for the thaw out.

I guess I could ask this here so did I here somewhere I need to run two base gaskets with a high compression head on my avenger 85?

I guess I could ask this here so did I here somewhere I need to run two base gaskets with a high compression head on my avenger 85?
It's designed to run with two, much like the phantom. They should be around .75mm. Double check the thickness with a set of calipers.

Hey GW'sMotorized where do I need to measure that 75mm from where to where? You also mentioned a air leak it may very well could have been and why not adress the issue now it seems the weather is going to be prohibited of riding for a few more days. Oh yeah on the zeda 100 I built and this avenger 85 putting the carb. on the intake no matter how hard I push and or try to screw the clamp down it seems very loose so I've put Teflon tape around the intake and tightened the clamp down very tight it could be one there and what am I doing wrong because I wouldn't think it should be that loose?

Back