YD100 Top Speed

Each tooth you go up on a front drive sprocket is supposed to increase your top speed by 10%. Ryan's shop Rdm sells 11 tooth and 12 tooth drive sprockets for around 50 bucks a piece.i think you can get them for 40 dollars apiece on eBay at his store on there as well. Also i heard mzmiami sells a 11 tooth drive sprocket for 25 dollars as well.

Each tooth you go up on a front drive sprocket is supposed to increase your top speed by 10%. Ryan's shop Rdm sells 11 tooth and 12 tooth drive sprockets for around 50 bucks a piece.i think you can get them for 40 dollars apiece on eBay at his store on there as well. Also i heard mzmiami sells a 11 tooth drive sprocket for 25 dollars as well.
You do know that Ryan and RDM has gone out of business or is going out of business imminently Right???.

You do know that Ryan and RDM has gone out of business or is going out of business imminently Right???.
I think he's just trying to get rid of all his old inventory to make room for new stuff. Because I highly doubt he made that big move to a new shop and bought all the expensive machinery just to not go through with his plan. But I could be wrong because there is allot of upset customers of his out there and I'm sure the stress from all that is killing him but all I can say is I hope the best for him because I kinda like the guys intelligence when it comes to these bikes and the bikes and parts he makes are top of the line.

If you want to do that, go big or go home and do what I plan to eventually do. Buy a cdh 110 bottom end and build a 56mm MS660 based saw engine and have a 98.5cc beastie.
Hey so what all do you need for a bottom end to install a phantom 85 cylinder. You have to have a connecting rod that's made to fit a 12mm wristpin and needle bearing like a zmn100 connecting rod huh. A yd100 connecting rod won't work well it.

I think he's just trying to get rid of all his old inventory to make room for new stuff. Because I highly doubt he made that big move to a new shop and bought all the expensive machinery just to not go through with his plan. But I could be wrong because there is allot of upset customers of his out there and I'm sure the stress from all that is killing him but all I can say is I hope the best for him because I kinda like the guys intelligence when it comes to these bikes and the bikes and parts he makes are top of the line.
He brought all that misery upon himself due to his associations with Ethan Smolik as well as the infamous Robert Bianchi, Zeda Mafia and Zeda Motor Sports infamy...Non delivery of parts bought and paid for in over a year or more etc. etc. etc.

All three of them would close up their businesses and work shops for a few months at a time and go to the races together with their bikes etc, not giving a damn about their customer base as reported many, many times here in the forums.

Very bad business manager and customer service follow up with our forum members as well...This is why all three were removed from here.

Hey so what all do you need for a bottom end to install a phantom 85 cylinder. You have to have a connecting rod that's made to fit a 12mm wristpin and needle bearing like a zmn100 connecting rod huh. A yd100 connecting rod won't work well it.
I will let @ImpulseRocket answer that one for you as he has hands on experience with both these motors.

The ZMN100 rod is ideal, but there are also AF80 rods with 16mm small ends to accept the 12mm wrist pin bearings. There has been a couple of people that have also just bored the small end of a 14mm small end to 16mm to accept the bearing, and as far as I know are working ok.

The most difficult part is just getting your hands on the 16mm small end connecting rods. Beyond that, the bottom end is just a yd100.

So my YD100, still breaking in, fastest I got it so far has been just under 35mph (today actually)... I was wondering how fast other YD100 owners have got their motors and what mods have been done to achieve that speed. I really want to be able to go 55-60 (Iol I know... I'm prolly dreaming) not to use on the regular at that speed but just to have it in my back pocket... It would be nice to at least go 40-45 to be around the speed limit and not constantly get passed

I read on here the other day to wait until the engine was fully broken in and then add mods one at a time and I really wish I saw that sooner... if for no other reason than to see what performance they truly added, if any...(who knows, I might be going faster with stock parts)

I think this coming weekend, I'm going to throw the BoFeng back on there for giggles and see if there's any performance difference between the HP.... (which I think I finally got in tune... fingers crossed... today it worked like a charm...)

Also , as per forum advice, I switched to conventional oil for break in purposes... I def. feel a difference between conventional valvoline and fully synthetic stabil... feels like it takes a little longer to start (or that could be because of how I tuned the carb... as I did them both yesterday)

Anyhow, as usual I appreciate you all. You guys are awesome. Can't wait to read the comments. I'm glad I found this forum.
Im old and don't bs or even exaggerate one bit. So I built this Diamonback Outlook which was very lightweight, added a 36 tooth rear sprocket, and cleaned up and mildly ported the transfers and intake and exhaust, broke it in slowly, and thenfinetuned the needle and rejetted the main down to a 6.5 from the stock 7.0, use premium gas with Pennzoil racing 2 stroke marine oil @ 32:1 and was able to hit 52mph on a slight downward incline over a mile continuously. That's about as good as it gets with a 140lb tucked in rider! That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Im old and don't bs or even exaggerate one bit. So I built this Diamonback Outlook which was very lightweight, added a 36 tooth rear sprocket, and cleaned up and mildly ported the transfers and intake and exhaust, broke it in slowly, and thenfinetuned the needle and rejetted the main down to a 6.5 from the stock 7.0, use premium gas with Pennzoil racing 2 stroke marine oil @ 32:1 and was able to hit 52mph on a slight downward incline over a mile continuously. That's about as good as it gets with a 140lb tucked in rider! That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Seems when you decided to quit illegally operating a motorized vehicle on a walking/cycling path your camera dropped; while getting on the street where your motorized bicycle belongs. All we got to see was your front wheel and a little bit of the road.

I've taken my bike on walking/cycling paths. However, I always shut the engine off and use human power only. It's never a good thing to film an illegal activity you're doing, then post it on public medias.

Seems when you decided to quit illegally operating a motorized vehicle on a walking/cycling path your camera dropped; while getting on the street where your motorized bicycle belongs. All we got to see was your front wheel and a little bit of the road.

I've taken my bike on walking/cycling paths. However, I always shut the engine off and use human power only. It's never a good thing to film an illegal activity you're doing, then post it on public medias.

We have bike paths just like that here, not illegal to ride. Should be illegal to walk.

Back