Digital Fuel Injection for Chinese 2-stroke motorised bicycle engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be completely impressed until i see a turbo attached to his 2-stroke bicycle engine, with photos to prove it.
and it has to be attached to the exhaust port, just in case he zip ties it to the clutch cover or somethin...

dangnamit i need some more zip ties myself :giggle:

and it has to be attached to the exhaust port, just in case he zip ties it to the clutch cover or somethin...

Can you please not write that kind of stuff, because i usually read it when i have a mouth full of coffee, and trying to stop blurting coffee from your mouth whilst in a fit of laughter generally has the coffee spurting out your nose; making weird hiccup sounds in the process; desperately trying to throw the remaining coffee down your gullet...

Too bad these China engines can't handle any real power, it would be a fun project to machine up a micro supercharger or turbo for my motorized bike. I guest I'll have to grab a 250cc motorcycle and a rhb31 or two if I want a small turbocharged project. Btw I want a hamster powered turbo!

now that...that just made my day!

mate, i got 7 hamsters under MY hood :)

This is a little bit of a restart of an old forum but I do not understand why there isn't a fuel injection kit to fit these engines

Fuel injection is a more reliable way to get fuel to the engine since it is always adjusting itself and it can keep adding more and more fuel the bigger the throttle body is

And if you don't like fuel injection why do you think that almost everything on the road these days are fuel injected? You can use more power with less fuel

everything on the road these days...

that have to meet strict laws on emissions...

(except certain motorcycles)

where do you stick the pump required?

how do you make an injector accurate enough to deliver the fuel required for a 30-80cc cylinder?

where do you stick the great big battery required to run the pump and the electronics?

where do you mount the alternator to charge the battery?

its completely unservicable by "the average joe".

for what benefit? none. EFI does not produce more power. its just a touch more efficient.

far easier to work on developing electric drives than waste time on petrol based tech.

The pump could be an inline pump same place were the filter goes

That would be the trick to find something small enough

Behind the seats looks good enough

Run an alternator off the wheel (idk what to do about when your stopped lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back