Digital Fuel Injection for Chinese 2-stroke motorised bicycle engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently not enough zip-ties for that beauty yet.

Those zip ties are an advertisement for quality workmanship and a government legislators wet dream to enact legislation that protects him from himself by banning motorised bicycles.

Sadly it only takes one person to f*#k it up for everyone else, more so when a politician (on a quest for career advancement through the time tested method of law and order) holds a copy of his forum post in parliament (without any research to the physics) showing that a motorised bicycle kit is capable of 132 km/h.

Last edited:
if i could afford a turbo i would(dont think i would need to string heaps of 18kg cable ties together if i had the cash for a turbo) and i dont want to make my engine explode with masses of unusable power i just want a way to adjust my compression ratio without pulling it apart. It can only do exceptional speeds when i change the engine set-up and risk injury during sever weather warnings (also not everyone has a petrol head uncle that knows heaps of mechanics with two stroke experience) .

Yay only got $40 more till i got enough cash stashed for the new kit. Going to install it on my new/old 10 speed bicycle i think its kind like what you guys call a schwinn. I got it for a bottle of bourbon from the dump. Its got a super thin frame even less weight than my current $100 bike but may have to be stregnthened, its the tyres that i cant afford yet though if i stay with the skinny road rims i need theses special ones that have extra height in the wall of the tyre and then im not sure if the brakes will be able to grab the rim. Yay another death trap (thats waht she said )after a bit of outside observations is see now why my wife wanted me to get rid of it after my spill last november but im fixated.

adjustable compression isn't really feasible in these engines. you can get a compression release but there's no real reason to do that

i dont want to make my engine explode with masses of unusable power

Oh c'mon, we all want to see you bolt on a turbo and make a video of the durability testing process. Don't let the boys down.

Yay another death trap (thats waht she said )after a bit of outside observations is see now why my wife wanted me to get rid of it after my spill last november but im fixated.

May i extend my greatest compliments on her sound judgement and plain common sense.

HeadSmess, you can't leave, for you're a valued forum member.

thankyou fabian, i believe you belong to the part that CAN think...sometimes :p

:giggle:

as for this turkey that can do 132... i think he forget to put in a decimal point?

get real HS, you are always bashing Fabian.

that 132 was only due to the tail wind (and probably a very steep downhill)

yes, but its out of respect as he is actually fairly intelligent...or can use a thesaurus? im not entirely sure :giggle:

but, now... theres someone im also always bashing....but it isnt out of respect :unsure:

that 132 was a straight up lie I'm thinking. The 15000+ RPM these engines would have to spin at that speed would kill the thing almost instantly. Not to mention wind speeds don't get that high without gusts in every which direction.

that 132 was a straight up lie I'm thinking. The 15000+ RPM these engines would have to spin at that speed would kill the thing almost instantly. Not to mention wind speeds don't get that high without gusts in every which direction.

I agree.

If you don't want to extend you vocabulary you can always install an app.
The fuel is the key, and as for wind yes its freaky but since i have to use the moped in its less than grunty configuration quite often to get round at(and in good weather too) this time of year i learn which roads are best for which wind directions.
as for cable ties soon there will be another 3000 on my bike when its going I crapped off again and killed my chest armour so i made some cable tie chainmaille. Those cable ties all over my bike allow everything to only float around so far once i really get a good vibration on i tried doing stuff up tighter so it wouldn't move but the studs just ripped out of the petrol tank, i had to helicoil the mount threads the only fixings i never had trouble with are the exhaust studs. Oh and very gently down and up again over and over is best for my crappy exhaust setup rowan road with a south south east wind blowing off the ocean round the edge of mount taranaki there is a legnth of about 9km of hedge lined dairy farm land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back