2 stroke bike kit mods

I did some research and I now am set on the px80. Waay more quality than the eBay/China kits and have much better porting and hardware. The balanced crank is also a huge plus as the eBay kits are almost never balanced. Plus for 109 bucks, you just can't beat the price. I'm planning on running a 36 tooth sprocket and a mz65 pipe, and with some mild port work and carb tuning im hoping to hit 35mph, which is already way too fast for the bike im putting it on lol.

I did some research and I now am set on the px80. Waay more quality than the eBay/China kits and have much better porting and hardware. The balanced crank is also a huge plus as the eBay kits are almost never balanced. Plus for 109 bucks, you just can't beat the price. I'm planning on running a 36 tooth sprocket and a mz65 pipe, and with some mild port work and carb tuning im hoping to hit 35mph, which is already way too fast for the bike im putting it on lol.
I have one of those. It's a good kit. It had little vibration due to the balance and it runs strong right out of the box. Just be sure to rinse it out. Mine had a good bit of metal dust in the case

Do not skimp on your brakes! I tried and now the bike is parked because My brakes fade to almost zero past 40 and are still horrible over 25.

If someone pulls out or walks out in front of me, I'll go superman.

Also Don't use coaster brakes.

Do not skimp on your brakes! I tried and now the bike is parked because My brakes fade to almost zero past 40 and are still horrible over 25.

If someone pulls out or walks out in front of me, I'll go superman.

Also Don't use coaster brakes.
Share what you DID use for brakes when you "skimped" in order to help others learn what Not to do...That would be quite helpful to others.

Share what you DID use for brakes when you "skimped" in order to help others learn what Not to do...That would be quite helpful to others.
ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ
I used the cheapie stock disc brake in the front and old-school caliper brake in the rear, works good for 3 stops and then the rear caliper pads shred from the heat.

You need dual disc for anything past 25MPH, and higher quality parts work better.

Back