Zeda 100

Nice, what's not to like?

Attachments

• ENGJL-Z100CES40-engine.jpg
    ENGJL-Z100CES40-engine.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 116
Good engine, but you need to replace the wrist pin clips, they are prone to failure. Ask me how I know.

I've read alot reviews. A lot of ppl dont like that guy.
When you say people "don't like that guy", you realise that this is NOT Zeda manufacturing that makes the motors over in China, but a company here in the US that called itself Zeda Motor Sports that purportedly was selling Zeda products as well as other products...They are not one in the same...I bought my Zeda 80 motor from a reputable dealer in Montana that is called bicycle-engines.com...Very good motor from a very respectable dealer with very good customer service...Please don't confuse the dubious vendor with the decent product...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...By using the Zeda Motor Sports name for his company, people became confused and this man sullied the name of an otherwise decent motor kit system.

Where can I get these clips? I'll replace them when I inspect mine.
Use a snap ring, Guaranteed to not fall out.

Not sure what size ya need for your piston But they can be bought at ACE Hardware
Just take your piston with you and see what size snap ring fits. You'll need snap ring pliers too.

These pics are of 14mm snap rings, They fit my Whizzer M/B 57mm piston

DSCF5934.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF5935.JPG
    DSCF5935.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCF5936.JPG
    DSCF5936.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF5950.JPG
    DSCF5950.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF5946.JPG
    DSCF5946.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF5949.JPG
    DSCF5949.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 100
Use a snap ring, Guaranteed to not fall out.

Not sure what size ya need for your piston But they can be bought at ACE Hardware
Just take your piston with you and see what size snap ring fits. You'll need snap ring pliers too.

These pics are of 14mm snap rings, They fit my Whizzer M/B 57mm piston

View attachment 161450
Ace is the place. Lol. Thanks

Back