Whats the best bike for a 2 stroke?

Here's a better candidate with wide tires:
If that Schwinn frame wasn't aluminum, I would agree with ya mike...The forums are littered with stories of aluminum cracking and breaking apart once they are motorized...Most of us stick with steel frames.

• Mountain bike featuring a light Schwinn aluminum frame with suspension fork, great for rugged trails and casual rides.

I'm so glad I saw this. That was the frame style I was looking at. Aluminum
Yeah...Stay away from Aluminum...You will notice that when you see my "How to" postings in the forum, I am very specific on most everthing I use to build my bikes as well as others for select law enforcement buddies that also want one like mine.

I have not read through this whole thread, but here is my experience: I bought a cruiser bike that was already built, and found that the coaster brake was inadequate. I ended up putting a different fork with caliper brakes on the bike , and welding another set of caliper brakes to the back end of the bike, so it would stop good enough. I say, get somehing with a steel frame that already has front and rear handbrakes if you are interesting in stopping.

Back