Whats the best bike for a 2 stroke?

Get one of these... Hyper or Cranbrook or Bayside cruiser bikes = Very easy to build.... I built all 3. (y)
Hi is this the bayside bike you’re talking about? I’m thinking about buying one of these. This is my first build. Would this be an easy build? Thinking about buying one new and build it

Attachments

• IMG_2883.png
    IMG_2883.png
    361.3 KB · Views: 80
Hi is this the bayside bike you’re talking about? I’m thinking about buying one of these. This is my first build. Would this be an easy build? Thinking about buying one new and build it
Nice bike. Check the copy to make sure it's a steel frame.

The Bayside is pre-equipped with rim brakes and no coaster, so it is the safest option without modification. I built a Cranbrook and removed the coaster brake and added rim brakes. I need to upgrade the rims eventually

The Schwinn Sidewinder looks like a great candidate for a 2 stroke, as mentioned above as it comes with disk brakes, suspension, and a steel frame. The tires also look wide enough at 2.1 inches. The only question is is the frame roomy enough to install the 2 stroke, like a Zeda 80 firestorm?

The Schwinn Sidewinder looks like a great candidate for a 2 stroke, as mentioned above as it comes with disk brakes, suspension, and a steel frame. The tires also look wide enough at 2.1 inches. The only question is is the frame roomy enough to install the 2 stroke, like a Zeda 80 firestorm?
@Sidewinder Jerry should be able to help you with frame measurements

They actually have a 29" wheel Sidewinder out now which looks like it has a slightly bigger frame.

Back