Transporting Gas

does anyone know of say a gallon sized gas can which I could fill on the ground, throw into my backpack, and transport safely home?
the red cans are squares, I'm looking for a rectangular one I can fit into my backpack. never used a Jerry can and I likely won't have a rack to mount one.
Have you looked into fuel bags or bottles?

I'm looking for something I can fill up at the pump and then transport

versus already having the gas and mixing some up to take with me

The gas station is 2 miles away, so I'm wanting to fill up there and then transport my tank home. Because I don't have a car, I will have to transport it on in a backpack on a bike or a scooter.

I'm looking for something I can fill up at the pump and then transport

versus already having the gas and mixing some up to take with me

The gas station is 2 miles away, so I'm wanting to fill up there and then transport my tank home. Because I don't have a car, I will have to transport it on in a backpack on a bike or a scooter.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
does anyone know of say a gallon sized gas can which I could fill on the ground, throw into my backpack, and transport safely home?
the red cans are squares, I'm looking for a rectangular one I can fit into my backpack. never used a Jerry can and I likely won't have a rack to mount one.
Rotopax 1 gallon fuel can. Rectangular just as you desire. Not the cheapest, but it does fit your requirements, and with a mounting kit you could put it on a rear rack or in a basket for transpot.

Knock-off Aliexpress Rotopax .8Gal/3L fuel can with mounting. Same thing. Same price as the rotopax, at about $66 with shipping (but comes with the mounting kit).

This third option is not cheap, but also the most portable option there is. I have one and I take it with me on every motorcycle or gas bike ride just in case. Giant Loop 1 gallon Armadillo utility bag.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
1711609795581.jpeg

1711609850820.jpeg

You guys are hard on a poor man's money with those suggestions. This one is $50 in Canada, not sure what it's worth in the US. It has the dimensions to fit in a back pack or can be locked to the handlebars or cross bar.

You guys are hard on a poor man's money with those suggestions. This one is $50 in Canada, not sure what it's worth in the US. It has the dimensions to fit in a back pack or can be locked to the handlebars or cross bar.

It's either he pays for a good quality product, or he gets something that will leak all over inside his bag

Back