Catastrophic failure

Compearing a CG 2 stroke or a HS 4 stroke to a Whizzer isn't saying much :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, that valve seat issue on the 1999-2004 WC-1 scared alot of folks away from considering a Whizzer
2005-2007 NE-5 were the best Whizzers produced and the 2007-2009 NER is good too
The WC-1 can be upgraded with the NE-5/NER/Cruzzer top end kit or even a new engine,
Most all Whizzer parts are still available today at www.whizzercruzzerparts.com
Yes Whizzer/Cruizzer parts are from the same manufacture in Taiwan

I never compared Chinese 2 strokes to the new production Whizzers-you did Wrench. You can defend the newer production Whizzers as much as you want, but the company going out of business so soon after such a short production run speaks volumes:)-Gearhead437

I never compared Chinese 2 strokes to the new production Whizzers-you did Wrench. You can defend the newer production Whizzers as much as you want, but the company going out of business so soon after such a short production run speaks volumes:)-Gearhead437
10 years is not a short production run,
Whatever, It's all good with me if you don't want or trust the Whizzer, I'm sure your happy with your little Grubee 49cc

BTW I waited until 2005 to buy the NE-5 I had no Idea they might close their doors by 2010 or did anybody else,
It was sad but no big deal to me, as I stocked up on all the Whizzer parts I might need to keep my Whizzer running more than perfect for my lifetime, Great deals from the owner Debbie, Their customer service was the best too. Just good American Values
Hopefully I'll still be riding my Whizzer to church when I'm 90 yr old :LOL:

IMO the Whizzer 4 stroke flat head 138cc is a classic and the best
DSCF3708.JPGDSCF3705.JPG
Yep that's right, I've put over 40K miles on my Whizzer in the last 17 years (y) That speaks volumes :LOL:
DSCF9603.JPG

I know nothing about Whizzers except the fact they hold a pretty good price for bikes several years old.
That one fact says a lot about that line of bikes. If they were weak or no good then people wouldn’t pay good money for them.

Hopefully I'll still be riding my Whizzer to church when I'm 90 yr old :LOL:
Thats my idea as well with the Hyper Phantom...lol...Now the only trick to this is making it to 90, I am already passed my "best when used by" date and shelf life expired years ago...lol...lol.

Considering Doctors always told me I should not expect to be around after 40, I'm doing really good...I owe it all to not believing them as well as not restricting myself to a sedentary invalids lifestyle after Rheumatic Fever back in when I was 14 resulting in the beginnings of my heart problems...lol...I did the exact opposite...lol...I did enough to build myself up after that through hiking, bicycle riding, sail boating, weight lifting, etc. I was even able to pass police physical exams...lol.

And yes, I ride mine to church every Sunday too...lol.

Yes.. lots of very old Whizzers still in circulation.

I didn’t want compare the Whizzer to the ones we ride because it’s really not a fair comparison.

I believe a Whizzer is more motorcycle than motorized bicycle even though it has some of the characteristics of a MB.

Not too many of our MB’s 10-20–30 years old but again not a fair comparison.

Our MB’s have made tremendous strides towards achieving longevity in just the past 5 years or so.

If one uses the right equipment a MB can and will be around many, many years.

Many MB kits come outfitted with the… Chinesium.. line of stuff. You can’t expect much of it but it does let you get in on a shoestring budget.

If one uses the right equipment a MB can and will be around many, many years.
That is the prime reason I over engineered the crap out of my bike...lol...I want it to last many years...At 68 years old, I am expecting it to outlast me...lol.

Many MB kits come outfitted with the… Chinesium.. line of stuff.
OH?...You mean this stuff???...lol

sg15SHU.png

Back