Top Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no experience with the vendor you are showing, but I know bulls**t when I see it, and that is what I am seeing in their ad where it says "why our engines".

There is something "funky" about that link to that website.

I run a Linux Operating system with some rather "sophisticated" anti-tracking, scenarios...im pretty much impervious to infections that effect Windows Operating Systems so clicking on things do not effect my systems...when i try to view that site with their pics, my automated systems reject and nullify the pics as "tracking", information/telemetry gathering, non desirable, entities that my system will just not allow...I trust my systems judgement, since i built it myself and wrote much of the coding myself...Your Windows 10 computer Operating Sytems will not alert you to these things...It may contain a malware infection as well...in my opinion...DO NOT TRUST that site or its link for any reason...If you think you could possibly be infected with malware, run "Malwarebytes" to find out and report back here if this may have happened...If your a Windows 10 user and dont already have Malwarebytes installed, This is the trusted, site to download it from...DAMIEN

Ps...If any of you here ever need help with changing over from their Windows 10, to a reliable, security conscious, Linux Operating System...I am at your disposal...just ask...Just like M/B, Linux is also all about freedom of choice and superior security/privacy.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure on this as they have changed so much stuff and the labeling of it around lately that I just don't have the hands on with all the new configurations. I thing though that the jug helio is showing called out for a super PK80 and that is what CDH was calling PK80 using the same rod and piston as the Zeda engines, long rod long stroke B type with the 2.740" jug.
Amazon.com : Super PK80/Silver 2 Stroke Bicycle 80cc Engine kit with CDH66 Muffler - Gas Motorized Bicycle : Sports & Outdoors

Then there is this one having the same casting as the helio jug calling out the long stroke, but nothing on the rod/piston setup so we are in the dark about the cylinder height. I'm so confused. o_O
I hear you there brother! I do know that the second engine in the the links the Anbull is another pk variant with 40mm stroke and short rod, injection cast jug similar to the g4 but yeah lot's is changing too!

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
There is something "funky" about that link to that website.

I run a Linux Operating system with some rather "sophisticated" anti-tracking, scenarios...im pretty much impervious to infections that effect Windows Operating Systems so clicking on things do not effect my systems...when i try to view that site with their pics, my automated systems reject and nullify the pics as "tracking", information/telemetry gathering, non desirable, entities that my system will just not allow...I trust my systems judgement, since i built it myself and wrote much of the coding myself...Your Windows 10 computer Operating Sytems will not alert you to these things...It may contain a malware infection as well...in my opinion...DO NOT TRUST that site or its link for any reason...If you think you could possibly be infected with malware, run "Malwarebytes" to find out and report back here if this may have happened...If your a Windows 10 user and dont already have Malwarebytes installed, This is the trusted, site to download it from...DAMIEN

Ps...If any of you here ever need help with changing over from their Windows 10, to a reliable, security conscious, Linux Operating System...I am at your disposal...just ask...Just like M/B, Linux is also all about freedom of choice and superior security/privacy.
I dont see anything on site checkers, and its the same engine i bought once before, though i got mine on bicyclemotorworks, which is not an option currently, since covid started, they have stopped selling kits, they only have a few parts now.

I dont see anything on site checkers, and its the same engine i bought once before, though i got mine on bicyclemotorworks, which is not an option currently, since covid started, they have stopped selling kits, they only have a few parts now.
These links, even when reported as "safe" can still be infected by third parties as "Man in the Middle" attacks...Hence the reason why i converted to Linux years ago...Also need to secure your router as well as running the "right" up to date browser and search engine choice is critical as well...DAMIEN

My top speed was just at 50mph. However blew a hole through the piston. Now i only gun for 40 mph

Attachments

• 20210718_175834.jpg
    20210718_175834.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 219
50 mph? It’s a no from me dog. First run on my build went 39.2. I literally thought I was riding a coffin. Nice to know it’ll do that speed but 25-31 is about max for comfort. When I first built this thing I thought it was about how fast you could go. No way. Not even close. The comfort and reliability of 30 is perfect for me. I love being able to pull up to a red light then just pedal off and be going 30. Mid range power on my ride is amazing. Higher speeds and I don’t know, just doesn’t feel safe. To much can happen to quickly. To each their own though. Love this hobby and really wish I’d have gotten in sooner. The hectic ride back and forth to work in a truck is totally different on a bike. Kinda not really missing my license at all. (Was revoked due to medical issues)

50 mph? It’s a no from me dog. First run on my build went 39.2. I literally thought I was riding a coffin. ....
Ah Shawnandkate8, I totally agree with you. I got into this as a retirement project. Needed some exercise (even with some old injuries), but love all things technical. Even with a driver's license and a car sitting in the driveway, I love the fresh air, the smell of the oil, the feeling of my legs bringing this simple engine to life. Even the maintenance at the end of the day, check all the bolts and the spokes, wipe off the grease and oil, a labour of love. I too wanted speed, natural in a guy, but with age comes experience. I know those spokes and tubes and lightly greased bearings are not meant for a pothole at 50mph. Years of dual purpose bikes also taught me what it feels like to hit the ground at 50mph. At this age I don't need that pain. It is a great sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back