This'll make some of you happy...

I think this will make @DAMIEN1307 in particular happy.

I got my chain hooked up without a tensioner!!!

I am now figuring out how I'm gonna fab up a center stand since I've been avoiding it and I want to put my bike in the car show next week. Picture later tonight.
Atta boy, I knew you could do it...lol.

I think this will make @DAMIEN1307 in particular happy.

I got my chain hooked up without a tensioner!!!

I am now figuring out how I'm gonna fab up a center stand since I've been avoiding it and I want to put my bike in the car show next week. Picture later tonight.
With your welding skills, why don't you just make a new pair of drop outs and reverse the axle slot.

I wish I could, my frame sucks so where my back wheel needs to be for the brakes to work I can't run without a tensioner, not even with half links... good job man. Do you have rear disc brakes? Right now I'm stuck with V/Rim brakes.

I wish I could, my frame sucks so where my back wheel needs to be for the brakes to work I can't run without a tensioner, not even with half links... good job man. Do you have rear disc brakes? Right now I'm stuck with V/Rim brakes.
I'm using some of those U shaped brakes, they stop my bike pretty decent. I will eventually put a disc brake on the front.

Back