Stripped Bikes

Everywhere you look in california there are tents and bike parts. I live in a pretty small town and they are everywhere you look:(
If you need bike parts I'm sure they would be happy to sell you stolen goods
I see your from Santa Barbara County it's beautiful country

$20 will probably buy a $500 bike and $100 will probably buy a $2,000 E Bike from a Meth/Crack Head,
Yes they often sell the parts to a fence and get more $$ Throwing away the frames because they can be tracked
But I advise against buying stolen property,

I see your from Santa Barbara County it's beautiful country

$20 will probably buy a $500 bike and $100 will probably buy a $2,000 E Bike from a Meth/Crack Head,
Yes they often sell the parts to a fence and get more $$ Throwing away the frames because they can be tracked
But I advise against buying stolen property,
I tend to have a melt down on people trying to sell me stolen stuff. I have had a few things ripped off so it frosts me to no end. People who knowingly buy hot stuff just encourage those who would go steal more and it maybe from you this time.

I tend to have a melt down on people trying to sell me stolen stuff. I have had a few things ripped off so it frosts me to no end. People who knowingly buy hot stuff just encourage those who would go steal more and it maybe from you this time.
Agreed. I've had a few things stolen from me. I hate having even small things stolen. I had to call Amazon because my package was stolen (I think). It said it was delivered and it was no where in sight.

Agreed. I've had a few things stolen from me. I hate having even small things stolen. I had to call Amazon because my package was stolen (I think). It said it was delivered and it was no where in sight.
We were camping this weekend and someone raided the campers of a bunch of small things. We thought we were ok but someone made off with one of our camp chairs. No the end of the world by any stretch, but just wrecks it for everyone.

We were camping this weekend and someone raided the campers of a bunch of small things. We thought we were ok but someone made off with one of our camp chairs. No the end of the world by any stretch, but just wrecks it for everyone.
Sadly people target campers alot. They usually have things that are high value put that are easy to grab. They'll take dirt bikes, mountain bikes, generators, coolers, and anything worth more than a couple bucks that is easy to grab.

Back