My avenger phantom hybrid

Ok heres where Im at ive got a piston ordered and another phantom 85cyilinder kit coming. Now I cant get the wrist pin out of the piston I did remove the clips for whatever reason I cant get the fix a thread to go in the tapped hole its like the metal id to soft IDK. I am tired of spending money anybwaiting on parts instead of riding. I know the zeda ctankcase is good the bokt holes are good. So the question U have how hard would it be for me to remove the crankshaft out of the zeda100 crankcase and put the avenger85 crankshaft in it that is if I can get the piston of of the arm without damaging it.?

Attachments

• 20240311_185252.jpg
    20240311_185252.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240311_185249.jpg
    20240311_185249.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 18
How complicated of a job to swap them out? Ive already purchace the helicoil I just thought I might could open up the crankcase to make sure all the debris is out before I put anothe cylinder on it.
If by opening up the crank case you mean splitting them open, then it's only a few more steps to swap the case halves out by that point.

If by opening up the crank case you mean splitting them open, then it's only a few more steps to swap the case halves out by that point.
Do you know of a good totorial online? I havent found one the avenger crankcase I think is a lost cause. I believe I try it if I can watch or better read how to do it.

Do you know of a good totorial online? I havent found one the avenger crankcase I think is a lost cause. I believe I try it if I can watch or better read how to do it.
There area couple on Youtube that can definitely get you pointed in the right directions.

LA Hover has a great video on a full Zeda 80 rebuild he did. It's the same process on the "100" engines as the rest of them.

The infamous Bicycle Fruit company also has a video on th bottom end that might be helpful.

There area couple on Youtube that can definitely get you pointed in the right directions.

LA Hover has a great video on a full Zeda 80 rebuild he did. It's the same process on the "100" engines as the rest of them.

The infamous Bicycle Fruit company also has a video on th bottom end that might be helpful.

Thank you ImpulseRocket.

Back