Sprockets n' Cogs

Demon Speed

Local time
8:59 AM
Hello out there, let me start this by introducing myself and then saying thank you so much for the advice that everyone has so far given to me.
20200518_015055.jpg
My name is Demon Speed. This is my second build. My first was a basic plug n play,slap together Chinese Cheap kit. It was fun. I've found that i want more out of my second bike build. I know that there is so much more that these little engines can give us. That's why I've decided that for my 2nd,I'm doing a West Coast chopper,complete with tall as a tree ape hangers. Believe me.this is NO plug n play.
Does anyone know how to disconnect this front sprocket cog? I want to use the pull start engine as opposed to the peddle assisted engine. Ive ordered the tool to take the cog off the other engine. Now i just need to remove the one off of this pull start so that i may switch them. If any one has any more tips i would truly appreciate them.

I have the same kind of tool but mine can do either internal or external snap rings. I got mine at Home Depot. Will let you know if by chance you have to order any metric snap rings from Asian countries it may take some time getting here. I'm ordered 9mm external snap rings at the start of May on eBay and they say it will probably be the middle of June before I get them.

Back