Question for old folks... Body pain.

Freddy Snottgrass

Local time
3:36 AM
So I have been riding my bike long distances since it has warmed up. My commute to work is 16 non stop highway miles.

Question: I've noticed after long rides, my elbows hurt. I don't have any pre-existing injuries that I know of. I am assuming this is what "tennis elbow" would feel like. Any of you guys heard or had anything like this happen?

So I have been riding my bike long distances since it has warmed up. My commute to work is 16 non stop highway miles.

Question: I've noticed after long rides, my elbows hurt. I don't have any pre-existing injuries that I know of. I am assuming this is what "tennis elbow" would feel like. Any of you guys heard or had anything like this happen?
You are fortunate that it is just your elbows... My hands get numb and my back gets pretty stiff. My wrist hurts from the twist grip and my shoulders hurt from hunching over (need a higher set of bars)... I know I did not answer your question, but I believe it is combination of things including the vibration. You may find that your body adapts to it. My suggestion is do much stretching. Once you recover (I use one of those bands for "tennis elbow- bursitis from golf). the more you move the joints and keep them limber, the better they hold up.

Just some road fatigue because your not used to riding.

Or maybe ya need a different rise and reach handlebars

Lol I was just going to say maybe were all getting old. 🤣😂🤣 I believe like others have mentioned it's a little of everything causing soreness. I know when I bought my 1st new Harley it was not setup the way I wanted it, i would get sore from the odd stance i guess you could say. I changed risers & bars, & lowered the bike, then it made a world of difference. Lol I've come to like my cruiser style bikes for this reason now. It puts body in a more comfortable riding position.

Question for old folks...​

I'm old no pain or anything...
I was just going to say maybe were all getting old. 🤣😂🤣
I refuse to be old, I'm just chronologically challenged...lol...Or chronologically gifted, depending on your interpretation...lol.

Heres what OLD looks like.

Ps...He died two weeks after he shot this video.

I put in 80 miles this weekend. Towards the end my exhaust came loose and hot oil would splash out and onto my bare ankle periodically... Easy fix but what a sensation that was

I hadn't rode to work since the time change. Too early and it made it that much colder. It's warming up now and I'm looking forward to 160 miles a week. (Also a $9 savings in fuel per day compared to my daily driver)

I hadn't rode to work since the time change. Too early and it made it that much colder. It's warming up now and I'm looking forward to 160 miles a week. (Also a $9 savings in fuel per day compared to my daily driver)
At that cost for fuel, wont take long to pay for bike.

Back