New HP carburetor won't work well

So like oil injection means, that I can connect an oil tank to the carburetor and I don't need to mix gas with oil? ;D I really don't understand those things.
No. It means plug the oil injection line. It's use is for a more sophisticated application. I understand that you didn't mess with the carb. Sometimes all it takes is the folks at the factory being idiots to have it shipped brand new/faulty. I would strongly suggest going back to your old well functioning carb. Your not going to get any performance benefit form the new one.

So like oil injection means, that I can connect an oil tank to the carburetor and I don't need to mix gas with oil? ;D I really don't understand those things.

Again, unless you’re gonna tryda super-tune it for racing, I’d say “NO!” Attempting throated oil injection is a very complex endeavor, and you won’t have the metering/measuring systems in place to do it any more efficiently than a simple unregulated drip into the intake, and atomization is a serious issue at low flows or RPM. Oil injection requires either a controlled variable/monitored flow system, or a targeted flow for a very specific RPM/CFM operating range. Basically.., just don’t do it. Keep mixing your fuel, as usual.

Back