Internals for a new motor

I see, they have both versions and I hadn't noticed... Definitely should be worth about 8 or 9 cylinders lol.

Abuse is fun in moderation.

It is, and I'm sure my heavy rear on this heavy bike is considered abuse. Especially running a 36T sprocket like I am trying to find again cant remember the site that had it lol.

Forget the 36t unless you are running 24" tires.
I saw over 40mph on 44t, which is too darned fast on a bicycle.
36t will suck on the hills. Especially if you are heavy.

Well that's my problem I already ordered the 36T, I was looking at getting it to try and get the rpm down lower for my cruising. I plan on running 20 - 25 mph but I don't want to do that at wide open throttle. Ideally I am seeking a wide open speed of around 35 - 40 mph so normal driving is around half throttle this way my cruising will not be at wide open throttle and thus can be done till the tank runs dry in one sitting without worrying about overheating. Ive been doing a lot of reading and one thing I keep seeing is wide open throttle causes heat build up and can limit how far you can go before having to slow down.

You can run forever at 25mph with 44t gear and it has no problem delivering 35mph at about 8750rpm.
You need 8750 rpm to make enough power to sustain 35mph.

I ran mile after mile at WOT 10,000 rpm with a mildly modified (porting and head) one of these motors only finally breaking a piston circlip from fatigue. I had no problems with overheating (Canada, 60f to 80f) with an improved combustion chamber stock head. Even long steep hillclimbs at about WOT 25mph wasn't a problem. I am 220 lbs.

Where I did have overheating problems was ironically at freezing temperatures due to not jetting for temperature. It leaned out and I got detonation and overheating.

Rusty, you are overthinking all of this. Try the stock motor with 32:1 of a good oil (any oil!) and you will see 25-30mph with the 44t gear that comes with the kit. Heck, my 48cc does 32mph with the 56t sprocket and climbs hills like a charm. Modified stock head, very light porting and a non catalytic exhaust only.

Please can you help
I just got done putting the GT 90 togeather.
But where do I put the clutch cable holder.
There is no where I can see.
The carb. Is where it did go
Any ideas

Please can you help
I just got done putting the GT 90 togeather.
But where do I put the clutch cable holder.
There is no where I can see.
The carb. Is where it did go
Any ideas
Make a tab that bolts to the clutch cover using the existing bolts. That my best second guess.

Yes I was thinking same way.
I guess I just got to work it out.
The reed is so big, idk if it will even work there.
I hate being one of the first people, to build this kit.
Much easier when someone post video of build.
Thank you
God Bless

I know a couple of people running a 36 tooth with 26” tyres wth a super pk 80 from CDH, stock build. He comments how well it goes up hills, he’s not a big bloke but.

For 36 tooth it really depends where the powers coming on I guess

Back