Grubee shyhawk 66 cc carb tuning question

21mm is 0.83" (83 hundredths, not thousandths.)
Sounds like it's right. Shouldn't need to re-set it. It shouldn't have moved.
Won't hurt to check again, though, when it's apart next, as you say.

Last edited:
Jet size

Im runing a New Stylr NT carb and I need to fo to q smaller jet size. I believe the new style is 0.79 am I right and the older NT stock is a size 0.72. Any way mine doesent 4 stroke it jerks up to 20 mph, I moved the clip up to lean it, the jerk went away but it was to lean, so think Ill ned to go down just a little on the jet dont know. I should just go get four like you did, or try my stock jet laying around. I got a striped intake threads trying a stanless steal alen bolt, I dont have room to take my carb off because of the high per intake, I think I can just slide it to open bowl and get to rhe jet

Im runing a New Stylr NT carb and I need to fo to q smaller jet size. I believe the new style is 0.79 am I right and the older NT stock is a size 0.72. Any way mine doesent 4 stroke it jerks up to 20 mph, I moved the clip up to lean it, the jerk went away but it was to lean, so think Ill ned to go down just a little on the jet dont know. I should just go get four like you did, or try my stock jet laying around. I got a striped intake threads trying a stanless steal alen bolt, I dont have room to take my carb off because of the high per intake, I think I can just slide it to open bowl and get to rhe jet

What does "fo to q" mean?
Please edit.

Back